Subeta: Spectrum Demi and Graveyard Tutani

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Subeta: Spectrum Demi and Graveyard Tutani

Post by Officer 1BDI »

The Spectrum Demi doesn't fit Albia's personality at all, but ohmygawd I love it. It's so hyper and happy and full of glee.

I'm not a huge Tutani fan, but this Graveyard variety looks like old art, too me. Not bad art, but like some of the older pet colors (I'm not sure if it's the relatively dull color choice or the lack of detailed gore that's doing it). I do love the dorsal fins and the detail on the tail, though.
Lyria

Post by Lyria »

My only problem with the Demi is it's mouth looks huge and it seems smaller then some pets, still pretty.

I agree with you about the old art thing on the Tutani, not quite sure why it looks that way. I still like it though, especially it's expression.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I want to love the spectrum demi, but I just don't like it at all - which is sad ,since I'm pretty sure I want my last pet to be a spectrum pet and I was hoping I'd love the demi. Boo ;_; Oh well.

Not much to say on the tutani.. I think it's rather boring, but I don't like GY pets much anyway.
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

The Spectrum Demi is okay I guess. Something about the mouth bothers me...

The Tutani looks like a plushie that got ripped apart and is shocked by it.
Ishtar

Post by Ishtar »

I love the Spectrum Demi! He's so cute and happy. His mouth is my favorite part. His mouth + his face reminds me of Little Bear from the Little Bear cartoon, which I also adore. xD

HE'S SO CUTE. *pinches its cheek* Awwww
The Art | The Site

MapleStory:
Broa: Axiqa, Lanatia | Windia: Pyeam
Mardia: Freajya, Xeail | Kradia: Qalara, Niartia, Sekhari

[[ So many characters, so little time to Maple ]]
Armi

Post by Armi »

OMGMUSTGET! O_O

If bloodred Dragarth sucks...that's my new goal. He was Demi(kinda) afterall, and I'm so going aganiest Spinal's story doing this, but I don't care anymore. *chews on image* Warm fuzzies all around.

That's the child-like Demi that I used to love!
ImageImage
"Enta, my castle fell again...fix it, kay?" - Laharl
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

Loooove the demi! It just looks so joyful and sweet. The only thing that's stopping me from getting one is that the colours are a little too pale, too pastel for my tastes. I'd prefer them to be bolder.

I'm indifferent about the tutani. I don't care for the pet; I don't think it offers much option for really cool anything. It'd be better if there were more blood and guts, or at least maggots. It's a bit too monochromatic as it is.
Fish

Post by Fish »

Spectrum Demi is made of rainbows and bunnies and cute.

Graveyard Tutani... when I heard that, I so pictured one of those beached-whale caracasses, on it's side with the ribs sticking up and rotten. Would've fit the Tutani SO much better.
<B>highly</b>FLAMMABLE<I>animal</i>
<a href="http://subeta.org/userinfo.php?user=158800">See: Feezl</a>
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I like simple pets, and might I say the Graveyard Tutani is awsome. Demi is nice, I like all Spectrum pets. The Tutani, though... Oh, it is so great. It reminds me of Jhonen Vasquez's style. Cutely morbid. It looks like it smells. About the only thing I don't like about it is the fact the fins are made of bone, but it's a Tutani and not a whale so I can live with it! I love the little barnacles seeping around the wound, that's just awsome. The fight scar is great. Yeah, it's simple, but effective.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Symmie

Post by Symmie »

LOL. Lololol.

Spectrum Demi totally matches the "8D" face. Or maybe the "^O^" face?! The lineart and shading are pretty much perfect. It has the makings of a great pet... BUT.... I.... DON'T LIKE IT JUST BECAUSE IT'S SPECTRUM.

Tunati is plain. What little details there ARE in this are nice, though. I like the little "LOL I JUST SAW SPIDERMAN AND THIS REMINDS ME OF VENOM" swirly belly markings going on there. HOWEVAR, blob whales still don't cut it for me.
ImageImage
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

Heh, the Demi's all like "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". x3

The Tutani... I love the look on his face. Not a pet I'd own, though.
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
Nebulosidad

Post by Nebulosidad »

D'awwwww. The Demi's face is sweet. :D I'd wouldn't get one though. The mouth is just /slightly/ off..? Is it just me?

The Tutani...earns a 'meh' from me. Though I do like the dorsal fins and scratch. Wouldn't own one though.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Both are cute in their own ways. The Demi is just plain cute and happy looking. The Tutani is cute because it just has this 'eep' look on their face.

One odd thing though, when I saw the Tutani I thought of a mouldy potato.. :shock: :?
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Nebulosidad wrote:D'awwwww. The Demi's face is sweet. :D I'd wouldn't get one though. The mouth is just /slightly/ off..? Is it just me?
It's not just you. To me, it looks like the (Demi's) right side is slightly shorter than the left, which makes the lower jaw seem slightly lopsided.

That wasn't enough to deter me from getting one, though. :P
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I also immediately noticed the fins being made of bone, but it doesn't bother me all that much. That big giant eye—staring straight at you and never blinking—makes it more scariful than it has any right to be. The algae, lichen or whatever, growing in and around its wound is neat too. I shouldn't, but I do kind of want one.