3 New Colours

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Rustyblu

3 New Colours

Post by Rustyblu »

ImageImageImage

Comments?

I think they are all amazing, especially the Celinox! Its facial expressions are awesome. The Chai looks a bit plain... and the Escalade is nice, but its position is strange.

What do you guys think?

Also, who drew these?

EDIT;
Chai - Rah
Celinox and Escalade - Hagane
[Thanks to thelonetiel]
Last edited by Rustyblu on 16 Jun 2007 04:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Luka

Post by Luka »

DM Celinox...
WHAT A NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE JOOOOB!
I want him :33
neopets: Lukeina
subeta: Lukensz
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

*stares at DM Celinox*

...I need one of those Mystical Plushies.
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
strange_infatuation

Post by strange_infatuation »

The Celinox is gorgeous. o__o If I had more room, I'd get one in an instant.
The Chai is a Chai and I guess it's good, if you like them.
The Escalade is nice and it makes me wish I had waited to make my Telenine Hydrus.

... The Celinox's tail does look a little odd compared to the rest of it, but I really can't say why. =/ Hum. Bah. I still want it. *drools*
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

Ooooh the DM Celinox is gorgeous!!! I so want one now! Are Celinox limited edition? So pretty!
The Chai it's okay, looks a bit strange to me with it standing on it's hind legs. I'm not used to that pose for a Chai, but it's eeevil! Looks so sticky and the blood dripping is a nice effect.
The Escalade is nice. The shells look a bit weird, like they've been pasted on. But I do love the detail on the front, on the helmet bit.
They all look so ferocious! :)
Kari

Post by Kari »

DM Celinox is wonderful. If mine wasn't so perfect being Sun, and if I didn't already have a DM pet, I'd change her.

Chai is nice, but I don't like Chai in the first place.

Escalade looks a bit awkward, yes. I do like the blue eyes, though.
derp
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

They're all very nice - this is a good art update!

Love the DM celinox! The only qualms I have with it, is that I think the tail needs to be a bit bushier and longer then it currently is, and I think the head is a tad too small - other then that, I think it's perfect. the pose is very nice!

Nice job on both the chai and escalade as well. I just have a little question though for Rah - does the chai's collar charm change like the popoko's in different colors? If yes, then maybe a neat addition would have been to make the charm a blood drop, or skull or something?
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

That darkmatter celinox is so awesome that I broke my own "no two pets of the same color or species" rule and turned my darkmatter pherret into one (I have a hydrus celinox, too). It's just gorgeous. The other two are nice, too -- yeah, the Chai looks a bit plain next to the fancier pets, but it's still really well-drawn. I like the red feather.

Edit: Yeah, something about the celinox's tail bugs me a bit (maybe it should be fluffier), but it's nowhere near as bad as the darkmatter pherret pose I used to have to look at all the time -- I could never tell if the pherret was supposed to be floating in midair or standing on the darkmatter (in which case she's bending in an odd way).
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Ooh FMD has a second species under her belt? :D

I really like all three of them, I might have to get an Escalade, if I get bored of my Hydrus Celinox. 8) I actually like the shells and tentacles on it.

Overall a nice batch of colours that I wouldn't mind owning any of.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

Oh, FMD's got the Celinoxes?

I'm about to explode with glee.
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

I think these names are probably long enough that all three won't fit in the title of the thread- but can I just ask that when they do, you type them out in full? And if they don't fit in the thread title, at least write them in the first post? It makes it easier to keep the Subeta front page updated with new colours.

edit: Also, I don't think I should have to say this, but posts just saying "will edit later" are not allowed and will be deleted. You don't need placeholders.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I just turned my Hydrus Aerie into a BR Chai, since I had the elixir already =D
checkers

Re: 3 New Colours

Post by checkers »

Rustyblu wrote:ImageImageImage
I will most cetainly have all three of these pets :3 wonderful job!

Escalade:
My reaction wrote:I was thinking on a Hydrus pet, couldn't find one, here it is!
I just love this pet, I think the tail is a great effect the colours are not typical Hydrus, and the art isn't overdone such as other Hydrus pets have (:
Celinox:
My reaction wrote:I was trying to not get a Darkmatter Demi (two demis) and heres a better!
Glad FMD got this species, great pose ''I'm after you'' look to it, Seems to be avoiding the Darkmatter, which I like as the darkmatter is sort of controlling you.
Chai:
My reaction wrote:I'm glad I kept 3 elixirs when cheap :* shame that my old pet Hurada was adopted ;-; but I can use one of my elixirs and sell the others.
Rawr.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

To be honest I don't like the Escalade, I'm all for interesting poses, but this one just looks awkward to me.

But I think the Celinox ad Chai are wonderful, the Celinox is all mysterious which I like, and the Chai is the only blood red pet I actually like now, as I'm not a fan of blood red.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Merana slowly feeds the potion she created to Zuu and...
BUWHAHAH
Zuu has been transformed into a Hydrus pet!
The Hydrus pets are a special breed of pets that Merana has created to follow her every command. Seacreatures through and through, they follow her every whim!
Note: The magic of this pet is bound specifically to its owner, and this island. If this pet is put out for adoption merana's magic will no longer work and it will turn into its basic color.
Escalade down, Chai Down Celinox to go :)