New pet! - Archan

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Sushi

New pet! - Archan

Post by Sushi »

So, there's a new pet:

"Deep within the heart of the Sacred Lands, something is stirring.
Mysterious beasts have appeared--powerful felines who hold dominion over the winds. They are the Archan, and they have protected Subeta's holy grounds just out of our sight since the dawning of time.
No one knows for certain what has drawn them away from their ancient duty, but they sense that many people will be in need of guardians in the near future..."

I figure there's something wrong with its anatomy: huge paws compared to the tiny head (way too small for its body). On the other hand, though, I quite like the expression in its face (the eyes are quite well drawn).
Personally, I'm not too fond of it. I don't hate it, but I wouldn't own one (unless it would be a magnificient redraw).
Last edited by Sushi on 01 Jul 2007 07:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fever

Post by Fever »

I actually really like this. After seeing it for awhile i might change my mind, but Im too thrilled by a lion like pet to see much wrong with it right now lol
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

The head is rather too small for the bulky, heavily muscled body. And I don't particularly like the colours. Blue stripes with that orange mane? Hmm. I'm not a big fan.

I imagine some of the redraws will be lovely, though. Galactic, of course, and perhaps reborn.
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

I really like it, actually. Makes me sad that I already have my 5 pets...maybe I will eventually get a GA after all.
ImageImageImage
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I don't dislike it, but it's not my cup of tea. Way, way too bulky for my tastes. I bet DNA drew it. xP

It's nice to have another big cat pet, though. BIG cat pet. o.o; The little wing at the end of its tail's a nice touch.
Last edited by Slugawoo on 01 Jul 2007 08:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

ImageImage

Adding two other colours: angelic and nuclear.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Angelic would fit perfectly with an Espergile. Same color scheme and all.

Not a pet I want, though =(
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I like it quite a lot, I am already picturing the Galactic and Reborn versions. It's a like a Subetan Lion! I'm not too fond on the common version, but I think in Arid or Dusk they would look good with one of my favourite minions, the Preod.
Fever

Post by Fever »

I don't really like angelic, but nuclear is quite nice. Im very excited for reborn and spectrum
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Ohh, I love angelic! It solves the small head issue and I love its use of the multiple halos. <3

Like everyone else, I can't wait to see galactic and reborn. Probably spectrum too.

Dammits, I need way more pet room than I currently have; it's a good thing I may be getting a raise and can therefore afford mystical plushies sooner rather than later. ^^
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Ishtar

Post by Ishtar »

Awwww the Angelic version is so cute and happy. :DD

I looove lions and big (and small) cats in generally. :333 So cute. The bulky body and small head annoys me like it does everyone else, tho. It kinda works in the Angelic version cuz the bulk is kinda less noticeable and just makes it look like a fat widdle lion baby thing awww. ^o^ I'd be tempted to get an angelic version if 1) I didnt just loose my GA and 2) I had a name for one. Hehe.

It's nice to have a new pet though. :D
The Art | The Site

MapleStory:
Broa: Axiqa, Lanatia | Windia: Pyeam
Mardia: Freajya, Xeail | Kradia: Qalara, Niartia, Sekhari

[[ So many characters, so little time to Maple ]]
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Both from DNA in the comments:
Age old point...

It's not a lion. It's an archan.
Lion + bulldog and various other parts.

*sets back to work xD*
*working on releasing the elixirs right now XD*
I think the half bulldog thing is interesting, I don't see it, maybe the huge paws?

I think the second one suggests that DNA drew it.

I want to know if there are any other colours for it, but I can't be bothered to search the URLs ^^;
TCD

Post by TCD »

I like the angelic that they show. The common...meh. I'd like to see what the rest of some of the redraws will be like. Perhaps I'll have a new fursona pet. >>
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

ImageImage
ImageImage
Yeah..they have like every colourfill, but I didn't want to make it too image heavy.

Arid and Marsh = <3
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Arid and Marsh are really pretty, especially marsh.

=)