Glacier Pets - New Colour

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I just keep staring at the news release and loving this color more and more. i am going to end up with 15 pets if this keeps up as all my pets are pretty perfect as is personality and color wise. Now all I need is a Valentines color to make me squee with total delight. No, wait...this is enough to make me squee.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Keith wrote:Jill did all of them but the Kumos. We've got a few more done, but I just wanted to release four tonight. :|
Thanks Keith. That was what I wanted to know.

(I'll think I'll buy a Sheeta Elixir...hmmm. I just used my BR one, because I'm sick of waiting for the revamp)
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

My first reaction was oh, preeeeetty and so I feel a need for one of these. Providing the name stays untaken I shall have a tigrean.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
colettecop

Post by colettecop »

Iggy wrote:
Keith wrote:Jill did all of them but the Kumos. We've got a few more done, but I just wanted to release four tonight. :|
Thanks Keith. That was what I wanted to know.

(I'll think I'll buy a Sheeta Elixir...hmmm. I just used my BR one, because I'm sick of waiting for the revamp)
I am super impressed with these pets, this looks like a very promising color . . . lovely work by Jill and the other artist! Its an elegant, clean looking redraw color IMHO.

And I also JUST got a BR Sheeta, since I've given up on waiting for the revamp too. Now watch it get revamped next week and look icky . . . lol. But I really like the Glacial Sheeta and will probably get one. :)
Last edited by colettecop on 07 Sep 2007 02:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
tallan

Post by tallan »

As usual, everything happens when I'm asleep. ;P Tokens in MC? Potions restock? New colour? Gjfskdjrk.

ANYWAY.

I like. They're clean and simple and very pretty. None of them really gets me going except for the Sheeta (ooh!), and wow, seeing this Kumos makes me realize how terribly simplistic it is to most other pets (why haven't I seen that before?), but the colours are pretty, the little puffs of breath are adorable, and the poses are nice.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Snowglobe collar. SNOWGLOBE COLLAAAAARRR <3

Though it's a pretty simple color as far as redraws go, it's actually quite pretty and elegant in its simplicity. :) They've really got personality; I too adore the... icy (haha) expressions they all have, and I actually like how the Sheeta is turned away from the viewer, as if it's actively snubbing its own owner - brilliant! XD

For some reason I imagine them all being all like "bah, foolish commoners" and turning their noses up at pets of any color other than Glacier... XD I get that kind of vibe from their expressions anyway.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Saturn wrote:They've really got personality; I too adore the... icy (haha) expressions they all have, and I actually like how the Sheeta is turned away from the viewer, as if it's actively snubbing its own owner - brilliant! XD
Which is exactly why I think one would work for a pet I have in mind. ^^ Those expressions they have are just priceless, especially on the sheeta and tigrean.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I think they're great. :-) I love the color combinations and the serious expressions on their faces... just when I was thinking that there weren't any more pets I just HAD to have, too. :-) I guess I better keep saving for that Mystical plushie.
Last edited by Wingsrising on 07 Sep 2007 02:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I like them all, even the kumos. Personally, I'd prefer them to have a bit more ice and snow on them, but I like that there's an alternative to arid's pink and black.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

And I also JUST got a BR Sheeta, since I've given up on waiting for the revamp too. Now watch it get revamped next week and look icky . . . lol. But I really like the Glacial Sheeta and will probably get one
Jill honestly draw awesome blood. It's going to look good, when she gets aroun to do it.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

BAHBAHBAHBAHHHHH!

WAAAH! I need to save up for a Mystical Donadak/Montre Plushie! I NEED that Sheeta!

*brain explodes*

*puts brain back together again*

Anyways, love, love, LOVE the reposing, and LOVE the colors.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Ye gods. I love that Kumos and I want one badly. I'd better not think too much about it or I'll accidentally come up with a personality and name. >.>

(Really super cool new colour. Eeee.)
Image Image
Fever

Post by Fever »

I cannot express how much I love this colour. Wow. Seriously. Im a big winter/snow fan, and have been waiting for an avatar item with snowflakes in the backdrop, but this is by far better! Love love love this.
Arbor

Post by Arbor »

My kumos... (my first Kumos. XD) was releasted with three of Jill's pets.

-dead- Now there's a blow to my ego. XDDD she did an amazing job though. That sheeta is one of the best things I've ever seeeeen.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Arbor, I love the lineart on your Kumos. The coloring is really subtle, same with the ice on the tail.

If I could get more than 15 pets, I'd get one. But, I decided to go for the Sheeta for Judeeh, and get a BR Sheeta as well =(

Oh man, that potion will cost an arm and a leg