Glacier Pets - New Colour

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Image Pinky!

On another note, I got to the second page once! Whoo boy! And then, of course, promptly got lost. I hate this. I want the kumos more with every passing moment. But when a thing is based solely on luck, that means I'll never get it. Damn shoddy luck I have. I never could get past the third kiss-the-mortog, or the second Crypts screen, or anything involving a seemingly simple choice.

If it were based on skill in any way, I could at least try to plan something out, and if I failed, it'd be because of my own stupidity, which actually doesn't feel as purely crappy as failing because I am unlucky. Trust me on that; I'm used to failing both ways, and one is definitely worse than the other. At least one I can improve.
Image Image
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Gah. This is frustrating me, too.

Luckily I can't get any Glacier pets until I get my hands on a Mystical Plushie... so I've got a while before I'll need one.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Where the hell is my damned cookie? If all we need is the stupid bucket, then why does some invisible arctic cookiemonster devour my cookie before it reaches my inventory?
Matilda_

Post by Matilda_ »

Huggles wrote:Where the hell is my damned cookie? If all we need is the stupid bucket, then why does some invisible arctic cookiemonster devour my cookie before it reaches my inventory?
I don't believe that the cookie is an actual item. It's for an event purpose only on your trek through the snow. :)
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

This, I knew. That's why I want my cookie.
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

I don't like the latest batch all that much, the thin lines on the Darkonite and the Mortiking are too thin and that makes the escalade's line art looks hopelessly thick by comparison. I don't lik the escalade's head... thingy very much, but I do love the pose.

As others have said it looks like the Mortiking is about to topple over and squish everyone who can't get out of the way fast enough. I don't like the expression very much either.

The darkonite is ok, but the expression is bothering me there too and there apppears to be something else that's putting me off but I can't quite think what :?.

I still like the first batch the most out of all the Glaciers we've seen so far, and I still like the Montre :P.
covet

Post by covet »

I want my cookie too :( I get cookies all the time but never get past the second screen, leaving me with no bucket and no delicious icy baked treat.

Why am I such a failure???
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
tallan

Post by tallan »

Sarivonne wrote:I feel like this is the last batch for awhile. It almost feels like they made sure the first ones were the BEST looking, then they gave us a batch that was pretty good. Not phenomenal like the first, but pretty good. Then the last three were kind of mediocre. I'm sorry but nothing in the third set is doing it for me.
This, exactly.
Darkonite is pretty but the body looks odd in some way. It's too small, maybe? I don't know.
Escalade is pretty but the lines are too thick for me and the whole pet looks too small.
Mortiking is... well, Mortiking. The ice crystal thing on its head looks weird, and it looks very ungraceful and mopey. Like a Mortiking. ;P

Apparently I need the Sheeta, since my mind decided to deliver a perfect story and personality for it. *le sigh* And now I have to stop looking at new pets, because I have five and then another five planned out in my head and one more means mystical plushies, hrr.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Considering the majority never make it past first or possibly second turn each time I think this has very little to do with picking the right side. It probably operates same as Ocean Depths machine with Riptides. Every n-th (once every 1000 users for the bucket?) try will give the bucket/riptide so that not too many enter the economy.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

After spending almost 10 mil and trading my best friends pin... I bought 2 glacier potions (one for myself, and one for my eternally poor sister). She now has a beautiful glacier kumos and soon I'll have a kerubi. I debated back and forth if I wanted the kerubi or kumos more... but I decided on the Kerubi. :)

Still can't get past the first darned screen on the ice field. Gah!
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

I just managed to make it to the fourth screen but got attacked and sent back to the start. Annoying.

Out of the three new ones, my favourite is easily the Darkonite. I just love the detail and its expression makes me giggle for some reason. As for the other two...I guess I do like them. My initial feeling when seeing the Escalade was disappointment although I'm not entirely sure why. I've warmed up to it since, though. I like how its horns look. Same goes for the Mortiking's spines.
Kari

Post by Kari »

I made it to tossing the cookie to some beast and getting a bucket handle, but since then I've made it to the second screen once. Of course I get farthest when I don't want a Glacier pet, but now I do. I bought a Sheeta Elixir last night, and I just need the Glacier Potion.
derp
painesgrey

Post by painesgrey »

Image Image Image
ImageImage
Fever

Post by Fever »

Im really liking the ghostly for some reason, despite it not being all too snowy/icey looking. I also really like the expression of the kanis. Archans I don't like in general, so Im kinda meh about it.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Why for with the jabot still? And the stupid cross markings? It's head looks teeny tiny and it needs to have a giant toothy grin with frozen drool. I don't care what color this is. At the very least a big smirk, anything but the little O mouth. Grr. I am not at all looking forward to Neocolours' revamp. I don't like archans or kanis(plural) and nothing about glacier changes that.