Hola!

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
Jen
Human Avatar: 270420

Hola!

Post by Jen »

Hey everyone, I'm another long time user of the site finally signing up to the forums and thought I should say hello! (I never usually introduce myself when I join up to places lol.) So hello! I'm Jen and I'm from New Zealand. I'm a student and loving the fact I've just started 3 months of summer holidays! I'm rather addicted to everything Glee and Boston Legal repeats xD

I play Subeta (I'm Jen over there too) and especially love my little (although slowly growing!) pet family there x3 I think it was the Subeta Pet section of the site which brought me here (and it's been a valuable tool for the past... 2-ish years.)

I also play Neopets (I'm fiesty_lilgurl there). I'm ridiculously addicted to everything Tooth Faerie and I'm Lawyerbot's biggest fan!

I look forward to getting to know people here and using the forums n_n
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Hola!

Post by AngharadTy »

Hello! Welcome to NC. I see you have Fennel on Subeta! That's awesome.
Image Image
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Hello! Welcome and have fun!
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Welcome! I'm envious of your holidays; I have to wait another two weeks for mine. Got any plans for them yet?
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

JEN! It's so good to see you here - welcome to Neocolours :D I come to admire your pets often for obvious reasons xD
Jen
Human Avatar: 270420

Post by Jen »

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! :3
AngharadTy wrote:Hello! Welcome to NC. I see you have Fennel on Subeta! That's awesome.
I do have Fennel! I'm still pinching myself that Jessi picked me to adopt him, such a gorgeous little guy!
Jazzy wrote:Welcome! I'm envious of your holidays; I have to wait another two weeks for mine. Got any plans for them yet?
Ooh two weeks will fly by! My sister's getting married in a couple of weeks so I'm on bridesmaid duty (or rather, running around like a headless chook catering to her every whim!) until then! Other than that, I have nothing planned and no summer job! Feels a bit surreal to be honest! Do you have big exciting plans for your holidays?!
Jessibean wrote:JEN! It's so good to see you here - welcome to Neocolours :D I come to admire your pets often for obvious reasons xD
Thank youuu Jessi! Hehe, hopefully his profile/story will be done before you next visit! /is slooowly working on it XD