Another not so newbie

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
gomababe

Another not so newbie

Post by gomababe »

Hey guys, I'm back after something like 2 years >>. I decided to retun to both Neo and Subeta as it seems like I finally have some extra time on my hands after the most hectic almost two years of my life. I've settled into my job, though I'm looking for something to do with young people at the moment, and am fairly happy with the fmily I'm still living with. Yup I'm still living at the same place I first moved into down here and I still love it. The two boys are growing up way too fast and my landlady is the most awesome person I could hope to live with.

My only problems at the moment are that I seem to be getting sick a lot more often {and on a warning at work for it -_-} and that the Summers down here are far too hot for me to deal with {well, I am from Scotland originally; it rains every other day up there :P}. Other than those two problems I'm doing quite well for myself and hoping to spend a bit more time hanging around here again since you guys are all so awesome and all *hugs everyone*
Huggles
Feral Koala

Re: Another not so newbie

Post by Huggles »

Hi! Welcome back! *poke*
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Hello! And nice to see people coming back!
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

It's nice to be back actually, and I see a few other people that were about are slowly coming back as well. Must be the time of year or something since colleges and schools are letting out round about now.