'Ello I'm new!

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
napoleon

'Ello I'm new!

Post by napoleon »

Hello everyone!
I just joined about 10 minutes ago and finally mustered up the courage to make a new topic and introduce myself.
I'm Jess, a full time university student and a full time neopetter!
On Neopets I'm in a wonderful guild, have made wonderful friends and have pets I treasure.
I joined Neocolours in hopes to make more friends and to finally have a place off-neo to chat about neopets!
:)
Color Wheel

Re: 'Ello I'm new!

Post by Color Wheel »

Nice to meet you!~
Faun

Post by Faun »

Hello! Nice to meet you! :3
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Welcome to Neocolours, Jess! I hope you will enjoy your visits here. Things move a little slower than they do on the boards, but this is normally seen as a good thing ;-)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Welcome!

One of the things I like about NC is the age group - a lot of us (including myself) are college students or beyond. I'm sure you'll fit in fine!

I'm always curious about people's pets. What's your favorite pet? Your first pet? Any goals? :)
napoleon

Post by napoleon »

Oh Goodness! I'm already excited to be here!
Nice to meet you all as well!

Kantark @ That is one thing I think I will be enjoying the most. Being able to actually FIND my boards when I make them, and moving at a nice pace where I'm not too overwhelmed! I love that things are less hectic than Neo, it makes for great chatting and conversation!

thelonetiel @ I've noticed the age group as well! I love dealing with people my age and older, I find it a little harder to relate to younger kids these days :( I feel so old, haha!

What's my favorite pet? Hrm, my absolute favorite pet would have to be a UC RB Kyrii. But I'll never be able to own one, and I'm not sure about characters or anything. I just think they look so elegant and spanish-like!
My very first pet was an usul, and on my current account my first pet was a green acara, who over time I've kept and zapped/morphed. I was zapping her as a draik in hopes of a grey zap, but she zapped into an usul, so I'm going to keep her that way.

My goals right now are:
1) to reach 330 avatars - I only need one more, and to get top avatar collector as well as the other avatars I need.
2) to finish my pets' designs/characters/petpages.
3) obtain all my neocash and neopoint wishlists

^That's about it. How about you thelionetiel?
Fury

Post by Fury »

Welcome Jess! Feel free to jump into the chit-chat section and join the rest of us in some interesting (or even just inane) chatter! :D