Greetings. Long time no see.

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
Xelio

Greetings. Long time no see.

Post by Xelio »

It's certainly been a while, but I've been feeling nostalgic for my days of neopets, neocolours and such. Since being here last I've moved twice, gotten into my second job (same career field) and pretty sure my younger cat (of two) wasn't around before. Seems I picked a good time to really get back into the various neo sites, as there's a nifty logic puzzle plot. Always liked those, though I haven't solved one in years. Also gotten back into pokemon. Boy howdy have I gotten into pokemon. I kind of ignored it for a while, but now all the changes make it a worth while game series again. As a friend of mine said, X and Y are the pokemon games we wanted as kids. But anyway, I wonder how many people I remember are still around, or I suppose I wonder how many people that are around remember me. But anyway, it will be nice to see everyone again.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Greetings. Long time no see.

Post by AngharadTy »

Aww, your cute little sheep set! Nice to see again.

Pokemon is still one of my favorite things. The only way to improve the current one for me is to let my pokemon follow me around again. Boy did I love that.
Image Image
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I agree. SoulSilver was the last Pokemon I really played. I was given one by a friend (White or Black I think) but don't remember if I even beat it. Eventually sold it, but always have held on to SoulSilver just for the following business.

But it's good to see you again, too. I remember most of that entire set of yours, right down to the little spardle. Y'know, your signature always made me want one. Maybe I'll do it now that I'm back into neo things.
Subeta - Neopets
Madge

Post by Madge »

Omg it's Xelio!! I was just thinking about you like a week ago, wondering where you'd got to. I still have Nouvelle, Sans and Avec.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Madge! Wow, how have you been? Scarily, I was thinking of you not too long ago, and wondering what ever happened to you. Had a student talking about her online friend from Australia, and that led me back to my long standing buddy in Perth. Awesome to see you still have them, and with some spying I see you still have Poogy, too. How cute. And Sail. And Ki. And Vellicate. You know, that songbird is one of the only two pets I gave away that remained unconverted that's not frozen. Makes her extra special to me. But dear me, you still have that picture of Nouvelle. I forgot all about drawing that. Gah. That's a ghost of neo-art past if I ever saw one.
Subeta - Neopets
Madge

Post by Madge »

I love that picture of Nouvelle!!! I am so sad that all those pictures you helped draw me were lost when I got frozen way back in 2006.

And yes, I completely 100% forgot you gave me Vellicate. I remember how much disbelief I felt about it, because they were such desireable pets back then (I guess probably still are).

If you wanted to know what's happened to me, well, I've started learning Italian because I'm dating a nice Italian boy and want to be able to refuse his Nonna's offers of yet more food more firmly.

Mon francais est encore pas mal, mais j'en ai oublie beaucoup parce que je ne l'ai pas practique. Mais je suis visitee Lyon l'annee derniere, et serait bon, mon francais s'ameliorait la.

A whole bunch of us posted our mini life stories on the 10 year anniversary thread - I'm sure nobody would mind you posting there now:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=12474

(though looking at the thread - holy hell, it's been *eleven years* now???? Shit)
gomababe2

Post by gomababe2 »

Wow it looks like people are coming back again all at the same time :p. Nice to see you around too Xelio :). Nice to know life has been good to you. I'm not as much into Pokemon any more (no time since the other half dragged me into WoW ^^;) but I still play Platinum when I go home to see the folks. It does seem to be a good time to be coming back, there's loads to do.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Hi Xelio! Welcome back to Neocolours and the Neopets community. We're still the officially unofficial Neopet colour guide! Nice to see the sigs of old make a reappearance here too.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Yay, Xelio!

It's super nice seeing old faces again. I've missed you guys.

I do love those little sheepies! It's funny how much av and sig changing used to go on, and I'm pretty sure I've had this set I'm using now since 2007 when I went to Argentina. I barely do any graphic design these days.

I haven't found the budget for X and Y, though I've been tempted to steal a boyfriend's 3DS for a bit so I can play them. I probably would have by now if he didn't live in California. :P
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Hi Xelio and gomababe!

Yeah, suddenly it feels like the "hm, I haven't been to Neocolours in a while" is contagious. :-) I've still been playing Neopets almost daily, but I haven't been in here for a few months. And I've been busy the past month on a nice visit home in Tennessee (and Missouri and Kentucky, whee!). And now I'm back in California, still no word on where hubby's job will send us next or when.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I actually tried to update my signature the other day, but it won't let me save it without changing the image :(

Hello everyone who returns~