LONG time lurker here...

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
storymakerechidna

LONG time lurker here...

Post by storymakerechidna »

I haven't really been playing Neopets recently, and I may never go back, but I have massive nostalgia for it, and MAN, have I been lurking this place for a long time. I love keeping up with new colors, and even during times when I don't play Neopets, I keep checking back here and reading everyone's thoughts. Today, I realized there wasn't any replies to a new colors topic, so I suddenly decided that I wanted to be the first and made an account. So...hi! xD

Fun fact: I'm also a long time fan of JumpStart, Neopets' current owners x3 Though, I'm not sure whether or not I'm happy with what they're doing these days, particularly with regards to Neopets...I guess I can keep hoping for the best, though.
Kantark

Re: LONG time lurker here...

Post by Kantark »

Welcome to Neocolours! (Well, if you've been lurking a while then welcome to having an account at Neocolours!)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that JS don't completely run the site into the ground - the NT editorial has improved remarkably over the past couple of months so there is hope that they're finding their feet at last.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

Welcome, nice to meet you!

Jumpstart does seem to be getting better - the artwork has noticeably improved over the last couple of weeks, for example. Hopefully they'll keep it up as time progresses.
storymakerechidna

Post by storymakerechidna »

Thanks!

Yeah, I've noticed there's been some improvement in the artwork. I hope it only continues! I hope this "new blood" turns out to be good for this site in the long run.

By the way, I actually did start playing Neopets again recently x3