Newishness. ^^

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
koichiitachi

Newishness. ^^

Post by koichiitachi »

Hi! Newbie here, (though forums are not exactly my 'newest' thing.)

My name is Koi. I love the koi neopet. I dislike violence, rudeness, racism, and people who dislike children.

I like:

ANIME. I am an enormous fan as long as it is tame.

I love neopets and draw them all the time. I have 12 pets, (3 different accounts) Though 'koichiitachi' is my main account.

I love drawing and I am writing a novel with an internet friend of mine. (we have 20 chapters)

I adore poetry and anything even remotely creative. I am still awaiting the day when TNT will release a new color labeled 'pure evil' or 'mechanical sloth minion' (No, it is different than robot, because it is a cyborg. AKA: half pet half robot.) I feel that would be splendid!
Neocolours is a fantastic site, and I go here often for updates with pet colours.

I will not give out my age or gender, (though gender is obvious at times *wink*)

I love this smilie: ^^ It says it all.

I am a kind being who likes anything fantasy or sci-fi, so enlighten me on your favourite made-up species.

Um...I think I covered the basics...

So. Pleased to meet you and I hope you accept me here!

~Koi
"Scotty no like coco!" "Well yeah I like chocolate-" "Scotty don't!" "Yeah I do-" "Scotty DON'T!" "Ok, now let me do what I do, uh, would ya STOP?!" "Howayadoin?" "Uh, what?" "Hawayadoin?" "I uh-" "Howayadoin?" "But I don't-" "There you have it folks, Scotty don't!"
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Re: Newishness. ^^

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Hi there :)

You probably won't like me very much, with the "doesn't like children" part. I don't hate them, I just have sensory issues that make me run away upon sight of small children.

Your signature is amusing, but I would guess it takes up too much vertical space. There are guidelines here.

Your avatar is really nice. :)

Re: Newishness. ^^

Post by 23639377 »

Hi Koi! Actually I'm kinda new to here also. I love Yurbles. However, since the change, they became so ugly. *sigh* So now I have a flock of Gnorbus and a herd of Peophin and Unis.
I too like drawing all the time but is very bad on poetry, writing, etc.
I'm 236 and am 23639377 on Neo. Nice to meet you too!
(Forum set is under construction)