Newb Alert!

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
Pillow

Newb Alert!

Post by Pillow »

Ha, it's been a long while since I had to do something like this ^^;;

So, greetings ya'll. My name, at least on the site, is Pillow, and any variations of that are welcome to call me by. ^^ I've been stalking here for a little while, always kind of have, and so I finally decided to join up.

I mainly play Subeta, but have also got accounts that I casually play on Neo too (the Advent Calenders reel me in like a fish with their promise of free gifts ^^). As for personal 'get to know' stuff, I'm Canadian, a consistently broke college student, have two cats plus my sister's furball, gamer, occassional drawer (when I feel like it) and still need to buy Christmas gifts. ^^;;

*bows* So, hi guys :D
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Re: Newb Alert!

Post by thelonetiel »

Well, as long as you're a newb, not a n00b, you'll probably be okay.

And it sounds like you'll fit in well, actually. I bought most of my Christmas presents Friday myself.

Welcome to NC. =)
Pillow

Post by Pillow »

Thanks for the welcome ^^

I would have gone out on Friday myself to go shopping, but we ended up having a snowstorm with blistering winds and everything all day long, so I just stayed home and wrapped what I already had at that point.

I hate having to shop late >.< I don't like super busy malls or places, but practically no one in my family did any early shopping (or know what to get) so we're all in the same boat.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Pillow wrote:occassional drawer (when I feel like it) and still need to buy Christmas gifts. ^^;;
Is that anything like an occasional table? ;0)

Welcome! I had to do some Christmas shopping this weekend and it was nowhere near as horrific as I thought it would be. So I hope yours isn't too bad either.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Welcome to NC! I hope you enjoy yourself here. Not many people bite here. Most just nibble.

I was able to get more of My Christmas shopping done before December. Which is a personal best for me since I tend to be a last minute shopper. ^_^" I just have to buy a few more small things for a stocking and then I'm done. I wish you the best of luck on your shopping.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Pillow

Post by Pillow »

Thanks for the welcome and the luck guys ^^

And I don't mind people biting, cause I've been known to do it too on online communities, though I don't know how much I will here. XD

I would have gotten some shopping earlier but I had to deal with exams, and at my house, we sort of have a system where everyone posts a list of what they want. Unfortunately, I was the only one who posted one at the beginning of December, so I had to wait weeks later for everyone to post their's. >.<