Finally, a Greeting!

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
Ayasha
Human Avatar: 352052

Finally, a Greeting!

Post by Ayasha »

Hello! I've been a member of NC for a while now (late August) and even before then I relied on the site for a color guide while Neopets was in its prime. As of late I've finally been drawn to the forums, though, with my rekindled interest in Subeta (and finally an account there!). I'm very personable and just all-around a nice person, I feel, but after my decline on Gaia (which, more or less, marked the death of any straggling roleplays with an ounce of literacy) I became less... talkative, I guess, on sites. I love socializing and being apart of a community as pet sites entails, but lately I've had trouble doing so. I think it's trying to form a new niche that bothers me. :/

Anyway, I've finally decided to dip my toes into the community here. From forum-stalking it seems like a great one and I would love to be apart of it. So, here I am: Ayasha. Or Lady Ayasha, on occasion. I've also used handles like emilytinkerbell a long, long time ago (about six years ago, it's my main on Neopets, but I plan to revamp now that I've become re-interested in Neo). Um. I don't really know what to put here. I'm terrible at user profiles/introductions. Um, but, you can call me Aya if you want. I'm female, 15, literate, and a lover of nearly all forms of art. Oh, and my favorite color is purple, especially lilac or lavender.

So, that's it I guess. Like I said, I'm terrible at these. XD
Pillow

Re: Finally, a Greeting!

Post by Pillow »

Terrible? I wouldn't call that terrible. Quite possibly the best intro I've read in a while XD

Welcome to NC. I'm fairly new myself, but it's easy to immerse yourself here with everyone else. At least that's what it feels like for me ^^;; So have fun, post, and uh... more fun?

Tired brain gives out crappy responses. XD Sorry

Edit: Omigosh, your HA is really cute <3
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Hey, welcome to the NC forums. :D I have a similar story to you, except I completely skipped the intro post and started ranting on one of the other boards first. Good times. Anyway, I hope you have a great time here. ^_^
Ayasha
Human Avatar: 352052

Post by Ayasha »

Haha, thanks guys.

Eee, really? Thanks, Pillow! I'm not the greatest av maker, but I pretty much just compiled some cheap purple items and tossed them together. It's been like that for awhile now. I plan on changing it soon to one I recently designed (again, with a purple theme), but I lack the funds right now.