j0.

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
kaisuopai

j0.

Post by kaisuopai »

I didn't know you could dedicate an entire site to cataloging Neopets' art styles, but I'm glad to have found one.

I'm not new to Neopets, although the main account by this name is brand-new, because I recently found that I was locked out of my September 2001 account (Shadow Shoyru, Purple Krawk, LD Poogle, Mutant Lupe) because I was supposed to remember the fake birthday that I as a child put (because one never puts real information on the intarwebs). I'm kinda sad about this, and TNT hasn't been very helpful either; has anyone else had this particular issue?

But aside from that, I hope to be a good addition to these forums. Thank you.
Let us go then, you and I,
When the evening is spread out against the sky
Like a patient etherised upon a table...
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Re: j0.

Post by TCStarwind »

Well, hi there. :D Welcome to the forums and such.

And, yeah, we tend to gripe about that birthday thing all too often (or every few months at least). Don't worry, you're not alone. I've heard that if you have the neopets game for your cell phone you can log into the account from there without a birthday so the website won't ask for it. Haven't tried it, so I don't know if it works, but it's what I've heard. :/
kaisuopai

Post by kaisuopai »

If that is possible, I am heavily in your debt (as well as that of the person whose cell phone I borrow). No cell internet here...Do you know if the Neopets Cell application has to be purchased, or is it free for download?

EDIT: Ah right, it's $2.99/month...I guess I'll have to find some very *good* friends then >_>;;
Let us go then, you and I,
When the evening is spread out against the sky
Like a patient etherised upon a table...
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Yeah, it's not free and it only works with certain services/phones. If I had the right phone, I'd totally break into my old accounts to get them back. :/ $2.99 is totally worth it. Actually, my dad has a spiffy new cell phone from work. I wonder if it's compatible... >_>
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Hiya! Welcome to the boards. I'm not sure if you can still do this or not, but you used to be able to just keep trying to guess over and over again. I think there's a limit each day, but if you can at least remember a year, month, or day, you might want to try. I think perhaps, that if made a neofriend request, it would tell you the birthday, or at least if it were over or under 13? I'm a bit fuzzy as I've never tried myself. That's an expensive account to recreate, and I do hope you get it back.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

They took away the neofriend request thingy. Sigh. =(
Image Image