Newish

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
Mongoose

Newish

Post by Mongoose »

So, another returning former member for you! Not entirely sure how long it was since I was last here, a couple of years maybe? I used to mostly lurk and occassionally post as Darwin. Darwin died sometime ago in a tragic accident involving pickles and bees but is now reincarnated as Mongoose, mostly because the Darwin name is just no longer me in anyway and I can't remember the password to that account or the email address it's registered to anyway.
So, you may or may not remember me, I wasn't exactly vocal or interesting in any way just a bit odd and sporadic in my posting. I don't really play Neopets anymore, although I still have my account but I'm fairly active on Subeta as... yep, you guessed it Mongoose!

I love photography, mongooses, caffeine and computers (unless they go wrong then I smash them with hammers - joking, sort of!)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Newish

Post by AngharadTy »

Welcome back, Mongoose! =)
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Re: Newish

Post by Huggles »

No no no. Smashing things with hammers is not a laughing matter, unless it's maniacal laughter. Then it definitely is. Greetings and salutations fellow hammer smasher!