Pet Requests

Forum for adopting out pets. Remember: to keep paintbrush clothing on a pet, you must use the transfer option!
Usul_Princess

Re: Pet Requests

Post by Usul_Princess »

champagnesoup wrote:Searching for a UC Sponge Aisha - how rare/valuable are these?
Very rare. Not a common color in the first place, and the second rarest of all the UC sponges UFT. (UC sponge Kikos might be a little harder to get.)

Guesstamate in order from impossible to find to moderate inconvience:

Kiko - (goes for other rare UCs only)
Aisha - (very nice converted draiks)
Koi or Peophin - (uncommon UCs or basic draiks)
Moehog - (No idea)
Blumaroo - (Other UCs)
Lupe - (Same as above, or good BD pets)
Grundo - (Not sure, but you can get a lot of BD pets for these)

I'm very serious that you may be searching for an entire year before you find one that isn't named aisha_1903489_neo. I've seen one VWN ever, I don't remember the name but he wanted a starter statted RB draik.

Oh, and there's really no such thing as a UC maraquan shoyru. They all have the slightly curved flipper that automatically makes it "converted". I have one, and they look close enough to be able to trade possibly for basic UC pets.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

:( Well at least I know what I'm up against! I'll probably trade my Shoyru for a Mallow Grundo - is that a reasonable swap, do you think?
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

For future reference, you can find out whether a UC version of a particular pet exists by looking at the pages for that colour or species - I've recently added whether or not a pet was grandfathered to the colour pages. Here's the shoyru vs the skeith (which was grandfathered):
http://www.neocolours.me.uk/viewpet.php ... n&pose=all
http://www.neocolours.me.uk/viewpet.php ... n&pose=all
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Jazzy, I knew that anyway but thanks for the links! I just wanted to know the 'value' of the pets - I knew which were grandfathered and which were not.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Can I make a request: I would really like to put in a clothing request for island and desert lenny, a halloween hissi and both a royalgirl or royalboy peophin (Or is that too much?)

The point is, I'm not just interested in the clothes, earlier in this thread a site was mentioned were people offer spare sets of clothes. But to transfer the clothes, you need a pet painted in the original colour to transfer the clothes. So if somebody zaps, say a lenny, and wants to keep the flower for themselves (or another NCer who made the request first), I would love to see if I could pound transfer the bare lenny so I could try and get the clothes somewhere else.

(So if anyone already has one of the mentioned bare pets hanging around: I'm interested!)
Last edited by Marah on 04 Dec 2009 02:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Updated last post. Disregard this one.
Last edited by Xelio on 11 Feb 2010 03:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
tupajumikka

Post by tupajumikka »

My request:
I'm looking for a Royalboy Gelert. Have to be very well named: capitalized and no numbers/underscores.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I want all my requests to be removed. :) I managed to get around these.

The only pet I'm really looking for is a cased Robot Draik, now. :) Gender doesn't matter, but name does!
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Could you add me for:

Darigan Eyrie, unconverted, gender doesn't matter, nice name (no numbers or underscores, capitalized, pronounceable)

Also, I see that there's a clothing requests segment at the end of the first post. Is there an equivalent thread to this for something like "clothing available"? 'Cuz I have this robot peophin that someone might want the casings off of for whatever reason, but I don't know where to go to advertise that. @_@ I want it off of my account ASAP but someone somewhere might want to make a bionic peophin. Haha.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Lark, you can actually make a thread for adoption for that! A lot of people just adopt out pets for the clothes and don't care what happens to the pet afterwards :D

I will try to get this updated soon, I've been slacking!
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

While you haven't yet updated, would you please take off my three requests from the kyrii and mynci sections? :)
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

I made an adoption thread here & at the Neopian Times Writers Forum and got precisely zero bites... :( oi! I'll just disown her in a few days if there are no further indications of interest, as I need the account space.

Thanks for keeping this up to date :D
Larkspurlane @ neo
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

*double posts in very hardcore way*

You can take me off for the maraquan uni when you get the chance. Traded for one. Thank you!

Edit: You can also take me off for the UC darigan eyrie, as an NCer kindly gave one to me. :D Thanks!

Edit 2: please remove my request for a UC faerie peophin as I obtained one a few weeks back.

I shouldn't have any more requests left in the first post. :shock: Which is an achievement in itself.
Last edited by Larkspurlane on 22 Apr 2010 03:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Larkspurlane @ neo
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

So looking through, I'm up for a clothing only request for Halloween bori. The lab was kind and zapped me a bori Halloween, so that can be removed. I do, however, want to move my lupe to a side account. In moving, I'll loose my Lost Desert and Halloween clothing for him, so might I be put down for a clothing only request for Halloween and Lost Desert lupes? A clothing-less version of either pet is also acceptable so I can move my clothes to the side.

Also, I have my UC wish under the krawk section. Might I have that change to Maraquan/Tyrannian? I adore both, and don't see why I didn't ask for that request in the first place. Oh, it'll never happen, likely, but I'll start keeping a 4th slot open on my main, just in case. Thank you kindly.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

My request for a unconverted Plushie Blumaroo can be removed, as I traded for one today!