Resetting ratings for revamped pets

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
RNA
Human Avatar: 261756

Resetting ratings for revamped pets

Post by RNA »

I've noticed that there haven't been any rating resets for revamped Subeta pets. I don't think it's fair that certain species have low ratings despite having better art than years before.
ImageImage
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Re: Resetting ratings for revamped pets

Post by Jazzy »

Well basically, I don't play Subeta. So I only reset the ratings of pets people tell me to (there's a limited group of people who have a semi-automated system to notify me). There are four pets I've received notifications for and haven't managed to get round to yet: graveyard chai, angelic irion, angelic fester and chibi magnus, which I am about to reset the ratings of (but note that they will show up with the old rating until any user rerates each one). Any other pets, I've received no notification of, so I haven't touched them.

I don't know if this means that we need more people to notify me, or whether there's also a possibility that the ratings have been reset but the revamps have been unpopular. I have a table in the database of successfully reset pet ratings so I can check whether something's been reset, if you have specific examples.
Runic

Post by Runic »

Oh.....! I didn't know we had to let ya'll know about that! Was afraid of being a pain in the buttocks! xD;;
So, should we make this post a sticky? Cause some Subetans do surface around here, so we could always post here instead of having to send PMs. ^^

Might as well quit beating around the bush then, since the Kumos recolours need to be reset. they were given a touch-up on November 21st, 2012. The redraw / special colours are fine for that species. Would love to vote on the newer-looking Kumi! =)
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

It's not a PM system, Runic - it's something a few users, myself included, fill out that goes straight to Jazzy so she can reset them. I've honestly fallen way behind on it, but Jazzy I'll go through and send you a bunch of resubmits later tonight for things I can find <3