Changing font sizes, colours and styles.

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Zap

Post by Zap »

WARNING!!! SPOILER!!! HIGHLIGHT TO READ!!! wrote:Quote blocks have white backgrounds :)
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

Spoiler inside wrote:That's why I do it like this
Translation: "That's why I do it like this"

But really, it's not important at all. I see where everyone's coming from on the subject, really.

Edit: Zap, could we be any cooler?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

We had an image background for quotes, though. Might be coming back, I don't know these things. ^_~
Image Image
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

AngharadTy wrote:We had an image background for quotes, though. Might be coming back, I don't know these things. ^_~
Aw, man, that would be SO awesome, ESPECIALLY if we could choose what image it was in our "edit profile" page. *hint hint* xD
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Silverevilchao wrote:
AngharadTy wrote:We had an image background for quotes, though. Might be coming back, I don't know these things. ^_~
Aw, man, that would be SO awesome, ESPECIALLY if we could choose what image it was in our "edit profile" page. *hint hint* xD
I would imagine that would be difficult to impliment, and raise practical problems of server space and things.

Plus, you'd have to make yourself an appropriate image so that you can actually still read the text.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Cheese wrote:
Silverevilchao wrote:
I would imagine that would be difficult to impliment, and raise practical problems of server space and things.

Plus, you'd have to make yourself an appropriate image so that you can actually still read the text.
That's kinda easy...just set the image on a white background, lower the opacity and save...
Anza

Post by Anza »

I for one am firmly against images in the backgrounds of quotes. That's how HP6 was spoiled for me - there was a discussion thread and someone posted a hidden text spoiler and someone else quoted :(

... or maybe it was HP5... no, it must have been HP6, because HP5 was spoiled by an RL person. HP6 has been out for that long, though? Whoa.