Problems Posting

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Lucifer_Apollyon

Problems Posting

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

I'm having problems posting and occassionally have to log out to do so. I keep getting the erroe messages:
Could not connect to smtp host : 111 : Connection refused

DEBUG MODE

Line : 112
File : smtp.php
and
Invalid Session. Please Resubmit.
I'm not sure if anyone else has gotten this, but seeing as I didn't see a board about it, it's doubtful.
checkers

Post by checkers »

They actually do not do anything, the messages still go through it's just you have to exit that message by clicking on - Forums - at the top, and then you are able to view your message by scrolling through the forums.

So actually the message doesn't do anything, it justs make you think it does.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Yeah, I get that message, too, but my post still goes through...
Lucifer_Apollyon

Problem is, my post don't go through. Especially if I get the invalid session one. I'm getting really pissed off now because I keep getting it. X(

Edit: Currently, I can't post to my own board in Miscellaneous because of this. :(
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Try deleting your cookies- it probably means you really do have an invalid session, which is an individual problem rather than a site-wide one. It's a different error to the SMTP error.
Lucifer_Apollyon

dandelions wrote:Try deleting your cookies- it probably means you really do have an invalid session, which is an individual problem rather than a site-wide one. It's a different error to the SMTP error.
Ah...Okay then. I'll give that a try. I'll edit this if it doesn't work. O.o Hopefully it will and I won't have to fight with it to edit. -_-
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I keep having that problem whenever I PM someone. I accidentally sent a PM about five or six times because of it. ^.^;;
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(