Professor Milton Clodbottle's Astounding Habitarium (Beta)

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Professor Milton Clodbottle's Astounding Habitarium (Bet

Post by Jessi »

Ugh, Fjorab, the same thing keeps happening to me, except in houses x_X A bunch of my workers just went into negative stats and died, LONG before they were supposed to (stupid tiny blue gems). Not cool.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Ugh, that's where i keep my workers too. It's weird how it's affecting everyone differently.

My newly-hatched nesters are still dying. I think the people in my guild have the right idea - i might leave the frustration of rebuilding and hatching for later - as in half-abandon the habitarium until they fix it. My workers don't seem to be affected, so until/unless they do, i will keep using them for income. I just won't be replacing my nesters yet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Ugh the most frustrating part for me is my bugs do NOT want to stay where I put them - and by stay where I put them I mean only if it's on the mud. They'll stay for a few minutes and then wander away, which means my supply of mud is running very, very low x___X I don't have time to sit around and babysit you stupid bugs all day!
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Well, all my P3s died, so it gave me 3 different Mootixes. Sheesh. I've restocked my soldiers, might replenish my workers, and probably won't bother with the nesters until they get things under control.