Professor Milton Clodbottle's Astounding Habitarium (Beta)

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Re: Professor Milton Clodbottle's Astounding Habitarium (Bet

Post by Alicorn »

Kali went and became addicted to this game and then got me to play it. It's really cute. Can't say I'm as addicted as her but I do find myself getting into it. I'm still getting a feel for it but luckily thanks to this thread I don't feel lost. They are quiet cute and I can't help but go awww when I see them. :3 I love picking them up and just holding them. They are so cute when they are dangling. XD
I was wondering why they seem to not do much when I would check on them. Makes me wonder what it's like when it's not glitch. Hopefully they fix it soon.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Neopetsareneat

Post by Neopetsareneat »

It sounded fun, but my computer's too slow for it.
Image Click me
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

If anyone wants a non-raiding buddy, my username is silverlink68
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

well, I have become addicted. I just started playing a while ago, while it was very buggy (when it wouldn't update until you refreshed). I am having so much fun! I would love more tips and tricks Kamil!
Rah

Post by Rah »

Gosh it's such a nice np-maker. I'm at level 50 now, and each purple bar maxout gives you another 500np, which is awesome.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I started into this game finally the other week. I couldn't get it to load for ages and now I'm happily pushing my way through lvl 14. Such cute little buggers. I'm half tempted to only hatch Mootix eggs from now on.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Rah

Post by Rah »

Haha, Xelio - I know a few people that just have mootixes! I like to put my larnikins on mud harvesting, pinchits on stone harvesting and mootixes on wood harvesting. I've grown very fond of all three xD
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

One of my friends has all pinchits.

I have two of each species as soldiers, an almost equal number of each as nesters, and then I keep my pinchits on wood harvesting, larnikin on stone and mootix on mud. On the rare occasions I harvest other stuff, the pinchits do grass (their pincers make me think of chainsaws and lawnmowers, haha) while the larnikins do pollen and the mootix water.

I'm level 44 now (should be at 50, but I've been slacking for a few days) and my little guys just harvest too fast! I have six storages at max level on my map and they keep filling them. I am running out of crap to buy with the resources! I've given things away to people just starting out, and I still have another full storage in my bag, plus six empty ones, five nests, seven houses, two hospitals, seven barracks and lots of decorative items, including two gazebos and seven large mossy twigs. All of my neofriends are level 25+ now and don't need any donations!
Rah

Post by Rah »

Cran - I have like, 25 full storages in my bag now xD I was upgrading them all to level 2 until they could be upgraded to level three, now I'm just filling them up to 2500 for the mud/wood/stone. I might start taking them out to upgrade them all to level three, though, as they fill up so quickly - but it seems really weird to spend like, 3400 of each of your storages to create a structure that will only hold 1000 more. More efficient just to buy more storages, I think!
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

lol you guys are way ahead of me...but I am having fun with it. Was very proud of myself for being able to buy a house and a storage unit in one day. Today I bought another house, and am trying for an upgrade of one of my level 1 homes.

My character Talexia is going a little crazy with these buggies, they are his babies now. I get sad when one passes on :( lol
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Lol, so I'm not the only one that thinks a pinchit looks suited to harvesting grass. I tend to put them on grass (as needed) and wood, the larkin on mud (they're kinda like grubs, so in my mind that goes with mud) and put mootix on the wood. The music though, that had to go fast. That's the only thing I don't like about the game. I do wish I could keep one of the little blue invading p3's. I think they're adorable.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Heh, I have nothing but Mootix and Pinchit now. I don't like the larkin so I didn't even try breeding them. I don't really assign them a special job, they just get put where ever. But after reading that everyone does, I like the idea and shall start doing it. ^-^;
And don't worry Xelio, I also wish we could keep the pests. They are so freaking cute. To bad we can't capture them and convert them. XD
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

One of my P3s had a bunch of sparkling dots around it, whats that mean?
Image Image
ImageImage
Madge

Post by Madge »

IT'S A VAMPIRE

KILL IT

Or, um, marry it so your werewolf friend can fall in love with your newborn baby that said vampire husband just delivered by ripping your womb open with his teeth.

EITHER WAY WORKS FOR ME.
duenorth

Post by duenorth »

Has anyone else noticed that the P3s have a new animation for when they're tired? They yawn-- and it's seriously freakin' adorable.
old world underground where are you now?