Games Master Challenge 2010

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Kari

Games Master Challenge 2010

Post by Kari »

Challenge page!

I feel like NP is doing a lot of stuff now with the plot that's been going since September and now this, but oh well. I got a bit burnt out from doing so much of the plot early on, I think XD

Here's the JellyNeo guide.
derp
EofS

Re: Games Master Challenge 2010

Post by EofS »

Oh ffs. I was kind of hoping they wouldn't have this this year. Since we already have 10 battledome opponents and two puzzle tasks going on right now. It's not a holiday week for the entire world! And even if it was (as it happens, I actually am taking a 4 day weekend) I would have better things to do than spending morning, noon and night tackling three different Neopets challenges.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

ARGH, LAG! Why did they do this while the plot is still going on, especially a step so intensive on the servers and time consumption?? And people in the USA going on family trips for Thanksgiving holidays....
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Fjorab_Teke wrote:ARGH, LAG! Why did they do this while the plot is still going on, especially a step so intensive on the servers and time consumption?? And people in the USA going on family trips for Thanksgiving holidays....
I agree. They could've at least finished up the plot before starting something else. They had ample time. We went a long time there (almost 2 weeks?) without anything to do. That's when they should've released this last set of battledome opponents.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I played all the first-day games last night, but I didn't enjoy it. I'm so burned out on games challenges already, and with the plot going on, I just do not feel like playing any games (I'm only doing it for the trophy). I see that barrier strength in the plot has fallen to 2%, we don't have a current spell to cast or the next spell found, and the war boss still has tons of hit points. Way to distract everyone and stop the plot in its tracks, TNT.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Ugh, so very very tired of all the game challenges. It wouldn't be so bad if I was decent at the games, but I thoroughly suck at most of them and it takes me quite a bit of effort to reach a bulk of the scores for these.

Freaky Factory may do me in. I played for a good solid hour this morning and the highest I got was around 150 points. I need to over double that in order to beat the score, ugh.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I'm behind on the plot, I haven't even looked at it since the last wave of challengers. still need to begin looking at the puzzle, no way I have time for this.
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Whose brilliant idea was it to release the Games Master challenge right in the middle of a plot? As if I didn't have enough to do. I might play a few games for prizes, but only if I really want them - otherwise I'm not really in the mood.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Crazy - are they trying to win some sort of 'server/database-performance-under-extreme-load' award?
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Boo! After misreading JN and thinking the score was 3000 points for Ice Cream Machine, I had to go back through and play it again. Managed to get just over 4k points, but then I got an error message while sending my score and it didn't go through :(
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Heh, I'm the only one here who LIKES this, aren't I? XDD Granted, I haven't been doing anything with the plot (I should, though. I like trophies), but I don't mind it being released now :B Though I agree that having two server intensive things going at the same time is kind of ridiculous. Ah well.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Faun

Post by Faun »

I also like the games master challenge. I only did a couple of steps of the plot so that I would get a trophy for participating. I don't battle, so there is no way that I could finish it. Although I think it's stupid having it in the middle of a plot, I'm still going to participate and hope that the site doesn't lag. :)
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Does anyone know the link to use to open a game in its own window? Just copying/pasting from another game and changing the game ID isn't working for me, and I lost the link when my hard drive crashed earlier this year.

I'm having a very hard time with the games because the bottom of the game window is cut off for almost every game (even when I can play it often cuts off the "send score" button). I'm going to log in using a different browser today, but that link would make it much easier. Thanks.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Man, I so don't care about these game challenges anymore.

I'll probably play a few games somewhere in there to get a trophy on my lookup. Otherwise, meh.
Fury

Post by Fury »

Add me to the list of 'not bothered' by the Games Master Challenges/Daily Dares. I'm doing it anyway because the scores you need to get are really easy, I have a few days off of work and because I'm a massive geek. Also, I like trophies! There have been so many of these things though, they've lost all meaning for me.