Lutari MP

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Lutari MP

Post by Kamil »

What do I spy with my little eye? I believe it's a Lutari morphing potion! So now there are two (granted, expensive) ways to get a Lutari -- and this one is a hella lot more reliable than praying for a Lutari zap from the lab ray.

Hopefully it's not r99. --.--
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Kantark

Re: Lutari MP

Post by Kantark »

Yay! We're one step closer to the liberation of the Lutari :-D
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
OMGItsNick

Post by OMGItsNick »

Sort of ruins the elusiveness of the Lutari, but cool I guess.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Eh. Who says their limited availability was in any way fun? You got them by signing up for some sort of mobile phone service, which excluded a ton of players by default including: players who didn't have a mobile phone, player's who couldn't get that particular service in their country, players who didn't have a credit card(I think it was credit/debit only for the service if not the game), and of course most minors. The service/game itself is now defunct, I believe, which means even if none of the above apply to you, you still can't sign up. In short, its exclusivity had absolutely nothing to do with anything pertaining to the Neopets world itself and had been democratically proven a stupid idea.