Daily Dare 2012

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Re: Daily Dare 2012

Post by Cranberry »

I love Faerie Bubbles and Destruct-O-Match III, and I find Wrath of the Snowager, Meerca Chase, Meepit Juice Break, and Ice Cream Machine pretty fun, so it wasn't all bad. I guess I should be happy that I didn't have to play Dubloon Disaster or Barf Boat.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I loved Destruct o match 2, but I had to go back and look up all the different blocks for nr. 3. Hadn't played it in a long time. I still like the game, but I liked the previous version better. For some reason this one feels more outdated to me.

I think the Gwyls game with the cute petpet and the balloon might be my worst game, no matter what I do, I end up spiking the poor thing.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I enjoyed most of the games. A few were fairly regular NP/fun games for me. But there were a few that i really struggled on, even for Abi's scores, just because i'm abysmal on them.

The prizes and trophies are supposedly out now, according to the Daily Dare page, but most people haven't gotten their actual prizes or trophies yet. Looks like there are still some "bugs" causing trouble. ;)