Games Master Challenge

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Re: Games Master Challenge

Post by Cranberry »

Oh, heh! I must have gotten mixed up. I ended up with 710, anyway. The one I ended up having the most trouble with today was stupid Rink Runner, which I hate.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

If you tried to do the challenge earlier in the day yesterday, Snowball Fight wanted a score of about 650 and Rink Runner a score of 244...

Today's challenges are just a bit tedious - some quite big scores in easy games (Wingoball, Gummy Dice). If you're struggling with Gummy Dice, remember that when you complete a level, it subtracts points for everything you have left on the board. Try and clear as much as you can each level, and then send score once you've hit the required score because if you get to the end of the level successfully, you might drop back below the required score again!
Kari

Post by Kari »

Nice, Bouncy Supreme, Feed Florg, and send score in 60 games all on the last day! *sarcasm green*
derp
Cranberry

Post by Cranberry »

Okay, so I wasn't crazy -- I really did need that high of a score in Snowball Fight! By the time I got around to Rink Runner, though, it had been dropped. I still had to try a few times. I hate that game so much.

I like most of today's games, but there's just so much to do. I'd better get to it, I guess.
Cranberry

Post by Cranberry »

Well, the prizes are pretty decent! There's a 10-iconer that deals dark and light and is good for that battling level, and a stat increasing potion for those of us on Moon. Some decent wearables as well. I managed to complete all of the challenges and got the pretty top moon trophy.
covet

Post by covet »

i tried to take part this year but so many games seem to run so awfully on both my macs. Is there a browser that's best for neopets games?
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I found that most of them ran alright in Chrome (I don't really use Safari) though if you're using a trackpad on a Macbook, almost all of the games will be easier if you plug a real mouse in :) Flash games do cause my Mac to run very hot, though, so I use SMCFanControl to make my fans run faster while I'm playing, to compensate.
covet

Post by covet »

I was using trackpad - i'll have to try on my non-laptop next time.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris