New Games Master Challenge

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

New Games Master Challenge

Post by Jazzy »

It's that time of year again, and the theme this time round is Heroes vs Villains. Luckily, the Day 1 challenges are very easy so I can get them done before going to bed...
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Re: New Games Master Challenge

Post by Jazzy »

Okay, is anyone else doing this and finding the challenges ridiculously easy as a group? I'm terrible at games, and I haven't needed more than two attempts for any of these so far. I compared the scores to Sunnyneo's previous score listings (yes I was bored) and found:

These are the lowest scores ever needed for: Sutek's Tomb, Kass Basher, Attack of the Revenge, Meepit Juice Break, Hasee Bounce (so much better than Super Hasee Bounce!)

This score is similar to previous GMCs: Carnival of Terror (tied lowest), Meerca Chase II (middling), Wingoball (middling), Snowmuncher (middling), Trouble at the National Neopian (middling)

The score is higher than previous games: Great Qasalan Caper, but you still only need to complete level 2...

These games are new: Smug Bug Smite, Blastoids

I'm not complaining, but I don't feel this is as much of an achievement anymore :P
Color Wheel

Re: New Games Master Challenge

Post by Color Wheel »

Yeah, I was surprised to. I've completed all of them in 1 or 2 tries max save for National Neopian, and I'm terrible at games.