Gamesmaster Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Whoot! 2130! Thanks, zebru! Your guide is fabulous!

EDIT: I didn't get an event but the AAA avatar is in my list now.

EDIT the SECOND: Did anyone else see a "meepit was here" note float across the screen?
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Even if you completed your challenge early this morning you can still get the avatar (if you meet the unknown requirements) - I just got it following the tip from avatarlog:
If you can't start a new Daily Dare (because you already completed all of yours earlier today), try going to this link and then click on the head of the person you challenged today. Check your avatar list.
I'm glad my FFC guide was of some use =) It's a game that asks for a bit of practice so don't be discouraged if you don't hit it off right away.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

It worked, Zebru! Thank you! :D
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

Aww wish I'd seen your guide, I'm horrible at this.. New high today of 245, after 'breaking' my keyboard in fury.

the AAA av doesn't require 26 won games Or any AAA wins (i'm lazy, all abi here, and only was #15 for me to do faerie racers)
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
Phibby

Post by Phibby »

Kiko Match II

AAA's Prize:
Kiko Match Home Version

Abigail's Prize:
Kiko Match Erasers
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

My pathetic high score at Kiko Match is 152 xD Shows how much I like this game. Oh well. Yay erasers. Too bad that game is kinda cute.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I think I prefer the erasers, which is good, because I haven't a hope of getting AAA's score. Of all the games that have been daily dares, kiko match has to be my least favourite. And kikos are extremely ugly.

I must have been awarded the AAA avatar yesterday without knowing it, because it's in my list- Avatarlog says that some people found the av on their list without seeing an event if they sent the day's challenge before the avatar was actually released.
Neopets wishlists: here
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I hate Kiko Match SO MUCH. I got 342 points and lost, and I challenged Abigail and sent that score because I just couldn't stand trying again. I'm already getting the "Uberiffic" prize (unless something goes horribly wrong in the next four days) anyway, because I challenged Abigail on something early on, so there's no need to torture myself.
Mindless

Post by Mindless »

This is definitely one game I could live with never playing again. It's so tedious, especially since I'm trying to not challenge Abigail (so far so good).
I'd recommend turning off the animations - it makes the game a little bit quicker which I found vital in later rounds. Typing 'ineedmoretime' also gets you an extra 15 seconds.
Madge

Post by Madge »

Yep, I went from freaking out about the fact I'd challenged AAA by accident to managing to scrape in with 402 points.

I find the secret is turning off animations, and also, the ineedmoretime cheat (which gives you random amount of time greater than 15 seconds - I got 30 seconds I think) gives you more time, which = points as you get the amount of time you had left at the end of the round back as points.

And, finally, remember 4 kikos at a time, and give them names, like red, green, angry, thoughtful, dopey, plaid, candy. So say to yourself their names as you're clicking through, and whenever you get a kiko that's the same type, click on the original one and see if they're the same background colour. If not, too bad so sad. Then you get rid of those 4 and get a new 4. Stops you having to remember the whole board.
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

..is it me, or does the game suddenly have a spanish "Click here to play" thing IN game. And when you try and click to start the game (Press whateverkey to continue) it buzzes at me and refuses to play?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/ ... us/km1.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/ ... us/km2.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/ ... us/km3.gif

Edit: With visual aid. : | I tried the game in Firefox, same result
Nothing To See Here
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Gah. I played to around 250 and then accidentally ended my game. Played to around 500 (figured I may as well get 1000 NP out of it) then went to challenge AAA and managed to close the window without sending my score. Then I played to 500 again (inturruption when my advisor walked into my office) and finally managed to send the damn score.

I went through a period where the older Kiko match was one of my 3k a day games, so getting 500 was easy for me, just tedious. I used something like Madge's strategy: I have names for all the kikos (I call then red, yellow, orange, green, pink, cyan, sleepy, plaid, angry, hurt and pong), I memorize a row of them, I go through looking for matches, lather rinse repeat. The only difference is that I try to only memorize groups with the same background color at once, so nothing but reds, nothing but blues, etc. However, ignoring the backgrounds and just trying them until they work might well be easier.

Wonder how long I could keep going? Perhaps I should try for a trophy this Sunday.
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

FINALLY BEAT AAA

AHH..x_x
Nothing To See Here
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

With a tablet pen you can click through the squares reeeal fast, so for me, it was just a matter of patience. Which I don't seem to have much of for Kiko Match II. The first one used to be one of my money-makers, too. I was so mad when they changed it >/ Anyway, I just started at the upper left corner and checked the Kiko there -- I named them by background color and Kiko, like blue-yellow was the yellow Kiko with the blue bg -- then I speed-click through all the boxes until I find just that one box. Forget doing whole blocks at a time for me XD But I kept ending each level with a whole minute or so to spare, so it worked out for me.

Stupid new Kiko Match.
<3
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I went with Abigail today because I really don't enjoy this game and I have no time to spare at the moment. I'll be pretty busy during the next few days so I will probably be picking Abigail till the end just to save myself time.

I really like those erasers though :)
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta