Haunted Woods Plot - Prizes..Finally!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

You're very welcome. I had 750 left over after I got all the books, figured it was an easy happy-maker. :)
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

Cor, I have 25,820! I've never had so much.. choice... before.

I'm getting all the books, with maybe a double of the most expensive one, and a ghost pb, and maybe a furniture. Time to do SUMS.

I like these prizes, but the sidebar is very underwhelming. Terrible shade of green.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Now they need to do a faerieland plot, and have the faerie paint brush as a prize and deflate THAT a bit... I'd be a happy bean!
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

I got 12,220 points and the Vine Weaver Trophy. I bought the Ghost Paint Brush and Behind the Rusted Door: The True Story of the Meepit Oaks Sanitorium.

I'm pretty pleased with what I recieved :o
Not all who wander are lost.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

I got 25k something points and the Neovia Citizen trophy (which i like ^_^)

So far I bought the paint brush (I'm surprised it was so cheap), the Illere plushie, and the sprit of slumber plushie. I have no idea what to spend my last 7,945 on... decisions, decisions...
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
CallyKariShokka

Post by CallyKariShokka »

Aaaah! Who sent me the alarm clock? XD I demand to know who you aaare so I can hug you and give you a mountain of cookies!

Ha, my points didn't go up. I didn't even get past the ropes-over-the-cliff. =D I remember giving up after an hour. XD
Trouble

Post by Trouble »

Marah wrote:Apparently points and trophies are changing.

I got more points and a new (lower) trophy
Huh, this is weird. Happened to me too. My trophy is less shiny now, but I've got 5k more points =/ Oh well.
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be." -Adams
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Due to my lack of interest in neopets in general I don't know what to get...I have 26,125 points...

3 paintbrushes? 1005 keychains?
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Akjara wrote: Why do you think you can't see the highest prize? With over 41k points, your one of the best (42200 is about the maximum I think). Isn't the 12000 Rusty Lamppost not your highest?
There's an empty cell next to the lamppost so I thought there should be something. Also, being able to buy the highest prize three times with my points seemed a bit odd as well. Weird weird. I hope they find out the true weapon stats. Maybe I'll get that Creeping Shadow Hammer for my gallery, I like animated items.
LΟL
EofS

Post by EofS »

Officer 1BDI wrote:Incidentally, I couldn't have picked a better 200th avatar:

Coincidentally, it was also my 200th avatar and I'm similarly pleased.

I still haven't got round to spending my LDP points, so I'm sure no-one will be surprised to learn I've not decided what to do with these ones yet ;0) About 27k though, so I'll be able to get a fair bit.
Vhendi

Post by Vhendi »

I got 18,185pts for the plot... I don't normally do very well on plots so I'm sure everyone got about the same score or higher. I'm waiting to spend them since I don't know what I want. I'm sure the price will drop on the Ghost PB in resale value and since I don't know what the weapons do... *shrug* I'll just be patient and see what happens.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I only got 16,750 points... of course I didn't do ANY battling and only did the puzzle-type stuff. still it's more than enough for the paintbrush, so whoo hoo. :D

I got the brush but I still have 8,750 points left, I have no idea what I'll spend them on...

also, my trophy is of "Meepit Wrangler" rank. I for one am satisfied. :P
Wind

Post by Wind »

I'm a Meepit Wrangler. :D I really like the trophies for this plot.

I got a PB to sell later, an Ilere Plushie (love!), and some smaller items. Cool prizes for the most part, but it doesn't look like the weapons will be worth millions this time.

I would like the sidebar more if they hadn't used the exact same font as the Halloween sidebar. It fits the theme, but something different would have been nice.
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

Cheese, get the paintbrushes and hoard.

Dammit, I got a spare copy of Behind the Rusted Door, stuck it in my shop at 75k, and it sold just as I was thinking "hey, is that a bit low..."

Bah. I probably wouldn't have got much more than that though, right? Right?
covet

Post by covet »

hmm, 33k points. I am overwhelmed by choice. I suppose I'll wait for the weapon stats to be verified and see if they're worth getting before I stock up on paintbrushes and pretty flowers.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris