New Game: Shenkuu Warrior

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

nanabobo567 wrote:Who says a mighty, lithe warrior can't be fat?
All that extra weight would create wind resistance and/or hinderance of movement. Plus, she would out of breath all of the time. :P
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

GRARR! I cannot get this game, at all.

It has frustrated me beyond belief, and now I refuse to look at it for all eternity.
ImageImageImage
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Gnorbu, for sure. I've seen this game a few times elsewhere, and I still can't play it for crap. The music's nice and her outfit would be great if she weren't the one wearing it. I'm sick of princesses though. Couldn't she have just been an ordinary newbie warrior?
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

nanabobo567 wrote:Are TNT going with that stereotype that all Asians are smart? 'Cause I can't help but notice that there's that Lunar Cycle game, and now there's this, which relies on quickly thinking of angles with a slight twist. Odd. Oh yeah, and now that I look, the princess is most certainly a Gnorbu, and a Gnorbu without fat is like a Jubjub without fur. So not only are TNT going with the Asian stereotype, but now they're prejudiced against fat people? Tsk, tsk.
Geez, I think you're reading a LITTLE too much into it >_o It's not going off the stereotype that 'all Asians are smart'. Shenkuu is a combination of tons of different Asian cultures and traditions x_x A lot of that is being interpreted into the world and its characters, and I personally think that's rather neat, and they're doing a good job.

And um, I seriously doubt TNT is prejudiced against fat people x_x Take a look at the female moehog that played for Team Krawk Island in the Altador Cup, for one. I happen to like the idea of a svelte gnorbu, it's a bit more interesting than having all the gnorbu NPCs look exactly the same. I approve.
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

:) Because sharing the other Gnorbu characters is a good thing.
Nothing To See Here
checkers

Post by checkers »

The games nice, but this image, the petpet (Kaeziru) just is fugly looks totally trampy and put me offa that petpet xD
I like the Gnorbu she's nice =3
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

checkers wrote:Image
The games nice, but this image, the petpet (Kaeziru) just is fugly looks totally trampy and put me offa that petpet xD
I like the Gnorbu she's nice =3
Did they just add that? 'Cause I don't remember an ugly Kazeryu glued to her shoulder. :[
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

That Kazeriu looks so weird. It looks like its got its eyes sellotaped open or something. :shock:
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

The highest score for this game is now over 22k. :shock:

I cannot fathom what these people are doing to achieve such ridiculously high scores.
checkers

Post by checkers »

without
with.
the backgrounds are different ones snowy ones not, the petpets in one ^^;
NEW GAME - The Emperor's Princess dreams of becoming a Shenkuu Warrior, do you?
Sorta like Mulan, but slightly different. =/