Neogardening Day

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Arviragus

Neogardening Day

Post by Arviragus »

From reading some posts on here, I think there's a few people that might be interested in this :wink:

Image Image Image

From the URLs, these are Upsidedown Blooms, Blue Fluffiness, and Chartruse Poofs respectively. No word on whether those are actually the names...

"Rumour has it your Neopet could pick up a Nasty Disease as it travels around Neopia, you may be needing this new elixir to cure it. "

Emphasis theirs, not mine. From the URL this is an Allergy Cure, so great, ANOTHER illness for my pets to catch before they get Sneezles or NeoFlu /snark.
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

OMG thankyou!!! TNT i am sooo happy, as all today i was thinking to myself how TNT should make more plant items after having seen those pretty plants from gadsgads day and its such a coincidence! The plants are lovely, even the potion is nice, and im in love with the new petpetpet, i think this is one of those days where every new item released needs to be in my gallery!
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I like the petpetpet too. The last of those flowers kinda look like cauliflowers, they don't really appeal to me.

I like the art on the Elixir, it reminds me of the sort of thing my Elephante would have, she makes her own rememdies.
Veo

Post by Veo »

CUTE. ARCH WANT.
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

Oh, that petpetpet is adorable. If I weren't so reluctant to attach them when there's no reversal, I might try to get one for one of my pets...

I'm a bit disappointed there weren't more gardening items, though. Seems like they could have done more than three (though all three are quite lovely, I must admit).
Last edited by oogabooga on 21 Mar 2007 02:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain_Awesome

Post by Captain_Awesome »

The new Disease is called 'Pollenitus' and the cure is called the 'Crater Fruit Elixir'.

Figured I'd let you know. ;P
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

..its a little lacklustre really, isnt it? i mean, the flowers are nice and everything, but.. all the updates seem really half arsed at the moment..

having said that, petpetpets have never appealed to me until i saw that slug thing. now i must have one.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I love the new petpetpet. The new flowers are a bit poo though, the black lines around the outside of them are too heavy (or at least on the blue and cream ones) for a plant to look natural. The first of the three plants is pretty, though.
Neopets wishlists: here
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Now, the potion's awsome looking. The petpetpet is adorable and acceptable. But to me those flowers look like old art. Just my opinion, though, no stock in that...
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(