New neopets layout

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Aurinona

Post by Aurinona »

My Cybunnies are still naked, too- Halloween Cybunny has no cape, and Desert is missing the headdress.

I think I'm mostly over the shock of the new layout- I could come to like it, in fact , but the loss of redrawn colours and emotion poses is something that I'm going to be angry with for a very long time. The hopes of neat re-draws was most of the fun in labbing, and part of the reason I have five labs running. Now the excitement's gone. *sigh*
Crystal Firefly

Post by Crystal Firefly »

I noticed they fixed the Mallow Grundo. It looked like a normal white one with mallow highlights before. Now it actually looks like the old one.
Rivka

Post by Rivka »

Snarl.

Does anyone know how to get to the edit pet descriptions place with the new layout? I cant find it for the life of me.

EDIT: pfft, the wonders of public bitching. found it, for those with similar issues, its right above the pets pics in quickref.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I'm delighted to report that most of their shiny new shit isn't working at all and is more bug-ridden than the barn my friend's horse resides in.

I haven't been able to get either the Lost Desert or Altador to load since the new layout went live. Lheelia was zapped cloud yesterday and yet still shows up as green on the userlookup of her account, and those shiny new backgrounds they're so proud of won't show up on any of my pets, regardless of how often I try to apply same.

It's all well and good for them to tell people to try it out and try and become used to it - but not if none of the damned shit works.

I'm still with Zebru: I'd rather be frozen again each month, because then, there is the possibility of regaining what was lost. Now, there is no possibility that I will ever be able to replace my darigan Pteri, Eyrie, or Hissi - because if I zap or paint one now the old beautiful art will be gone and replaced by the new horrid shit.

So those are well and truly lost to me, with no chance or hope of replacement, forever.

Fuckers.

I'm still unsure what I'll do. My main account pets escaped the devastation, and my trust in Neo was long gone, but I've yet to see new art I'd be willing to zap for. I'd originally thought about self-freezing my sides and the pets thereon, but I'm liking the idea of letting the accounts rot and bloat TNT's servers along with all the rest.

I dunno, I'm still giving them that week they asked for. Don't ask me why, but I live in hope.

Or some such.
Last edited by Kamil on 29 Apr 2007 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

Rivka wrote:Snarl.

Does anyone know how to get to the edit pet descriptions place with the new layout? I cant find it for the life of me.
http://neopets.com/myaccount.phtml

You can get to all the editing type dealies from there.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
lalalei2001

Post by lalalei2001 »

I heard on the Neoboards that there's going to be a boycott May 1st. They say not to log in that day...

Course, I permanently logged myself in :p
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND PET STOLEN! D:
http://neocolours.me.uk/forum/viewtopic ... 15&t=11993
Caz

Post by Caz »

Somehow, I don't think they will care if we log in or not. So long as the ten year olds who heard about the site from McDonalds keep doing so.
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

lalalei2001 wrote:I heard on the Neoboards that there's going to be a boycott May 1st. They say not to log in that day...

The problem with that is, it'd have to be longer than just one day for anyone to take any serious notice. A week, month or more. You're dealing with people that can take a day without any revenue and not even twitch.
varii

Post by varii »

It may have already been covered somewhere in the thread, but I was wondering if we're all 100% positive that if one paints their pets now to a color that they allow a choice between new and old art with we get stuck with the new art no matter what?
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

varii wrote:It may have already been covered somewhere in the thread, but I was wondering if we're all 100% positive that if one paints their pets now to a color that they allow a choice between new and old art with we get stuck with the new art no matter what?
We get stuck with the new art, no matter what.
varii

Post by varii »

Lucifer_Apollyon wrote:
varii wrote:It may have already been covered somewhere in the thread, but I was wondering if we're all 100% positive that if one paints their pets now to a color that they allow a choice between new and old art with we get stuck with the new art no matter what?
We get stuck with the new art, no matter what.
damnit.
Elfwoman99

Post by Elfwoman99 »

Lucifer_Apollyon wrote:
lalalei2001 wrote:I heard on the Neoboards that there's going to be a boycott May 1st. They say not to log in that day...

The problem with that is, it'd have to be longer than just one day for anyone to take any serious notice. A week, month or more. You're dealing with people that can take a day without any revenue and not even twitch.
True. But a boycott can still demonstrate how many people they could lose, or how many are upset. Only if the word gets out enough, of course. So maybe May 1st is a little soon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
gidget

Post by gidget »

Here is a petpage that has most, if not all of the updated art. It is *very* image intensive, so it will take a while to load.
lalalei2001

Post by lalalei2001 »

The Purple Ixi still has ugly orange spots :(
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND PET STOLEN! D:
http://neocolours.me.uk/forum/viewtopic ... 15&t=11993
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

The Baby Kacheek is adorable.x_@