New neopets layout

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Kuroro

Post by Kuroro »

Kralia wrote:OK. Does that explain why my Kougra no longer has eyes?
From what I've heard, some species have some troubles loading body parts. (That was a freaky sentence..) My mind is tired.. and I can't recall the solution for this anymore (laate here.. long day).. sigh, I'm sure others had it too.

You know, the irony of this whole thing. The stock market is finally really starting to turn out money for me. I used to have a sum put aside, but I couldn't pick which color, I even have a few paint brushes in my vault, because I couldn't pick the species. Now I'm in a situation were I.. well, I so few pets remaining that I would like, that it is ironic. Have the money now.. sigh.. why oh why didn't I change the pets earlier.. I had some of the paint brushes already?!

Curses. I would have loved a baby kougra, but I picked a desert ixi instead. I was thinking of which pet to turn baby on my other accounts. Baby kougra.. lost forever to me now.. as many others.

Sigh. I'm less angry.. but just getting from itched to sad when looking at the old pets that I wanted.. Didn't even follow the plot yet. Which I normally do.

Reminds me.. still have to put up a new boochi guard.
Set by WIS!
tupajumikka

Post by tupajumikka »

I quitted my premium today.

Not going to pay for this shit!
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

And I still believe customisation should have been optional, damnit. Enlarge the old happy pose for the colorfill/minor redraw pets for customisation process and voila.

Make their own model sheet for redraws.

And, keep 10-pose art for everyone who doesn't care.

BUT NO.
Kuroro

Post by Kuroro »

Hmm, things are getting .. weirder.. I thought to look into some customisations that well.. were done for me and I'm getting no images. Meaning, no image of the pet + clothes (I got them while beta-ing). No images on pet lookups too.

Sigh.

Ah well. Just keeps adding to 'why not come on neo anymore'.

I've just been coming on for my stocks. Which is rather pointless, since I'm confused on what to use the Np now. Nearly all the colors that I wanted are changed. Now when I look into clothing, it doesn't work. For a few days already. Sooo..
Set by WIS!
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I don't think you got to keep clothes you got in the beta testing, or the customised versions of pets.

The flash applets were showing up fine for me before, but they won't show now.
Neopets wishlists: here
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Dropping by to report a possible bug.

Last night, my Neofriends Online panel was listing the little brother as being online at 2am, our time. He still lives with my parents and he had a German oral exam the following day. There was no way he could still be online.

Is it messing up for anyone else?
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

Rainbow Daydreamer wrote:Dropping by to report a possible bug.

Last night, my Neofriends Online panel was listing the little brother as being online at 2am, our time. He still lives with my parents and he had a German oral exam the following day. There was no way he could still be online.

Is it messing up for anyone else?
Yes, it's been doing that ever sense they implemented it. :/ My friends will be "online" long after I know they've gone to sleep or left their comp.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

It rather bothers me one of my friends has been listed as being online for seven hours or so when I know she wouldn't be.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Yes, I'll come up as being online on my sides in the Neofriends module long after I've closed the browsers. (I only get on my sides to lab.)
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

I bet that's what happens if you don't log out. I never do, except to log into my sides to zap, so I'm guessing I appear online pretty much all the time...
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

This sort of has no basis on the last page or so of this thread and may have already been mentioned, but with less work going in to pet colours things like captions, shop keepers, and wallpapers could possibly receive more attention from the artists...
Image Image Image
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I don't log out, either, but eventually my sides drop off my Neofriends list again.

So come to think of it, it probably uses "time since last activity" -- ie, if I do the labs on my side, it shows my sides being on for a half-hour or so, then drops off. At least, that's likely how it's supposed to work.

Someone on PPT worked out how to make the Neofriends module go away with CSS style sheets, though, so I've gotten rid of mine now. :-)
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

tupajumikka wrote:I quitted my premium today.

Not going to pay for this shit!
I cant figure out the email address for quitting or the international phone number. :(
tupajumikka

Post by tupajumikka »

ladynight6 wrote:I cant figure out the email address for quitting or the international phone number. :(
I know! They have done it too hard.. but then I found this link:

http://www.neopets.com/portal/faqs.phtml#f52

So just mail them! And remember to give only four last number of your card number.
I got answer today and my premium will be ended at this month!

Yay Neo! :?
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Oh, my. I had a horrible nightmare last night that TNT decided adoption of Neopets would be against the law in order to promote 2.0. All the homeless pets just vanished into thin air as if they weren't even there.

What do you reckon they're DOING in that Adoption Centre?

And incidentally, if you know the song "My Cat's Got Knees" you will appreciate what I now have on my clipboard for the benefit of the HC.
Oh, I've got a Kougra with no eyes, ah-ha
You've got a Kougra with no eyes, ah-ha
For TNT's official line
Read this week's Neopian Times
They KNOW your Kougra has no eyes, ah-ha.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.