Advent Calendar

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Re: Advent Calendar

Post by Kamil »

*raises hand*

Me three. Can't we please stop that now? Pretty please?
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I suppose the main reason you'd check here without getting your prizes first, is if you want to check to find out if there's a glitch like the one there was earlier.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

ImagePocket Christmas Tree Keyring
ImageKey Quest Key Snowglobe

The keychain is surprisingly lovely. Its so very shiny! I was hoping for a KQ token though :(
I think that animation takes the cake for the shortest one yet. Its something like 6 seconds long.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Wingsrising wrote:I suppose the main reason you'd check here without getting your prizes first, is if you want to check to find out if there's a glitch like the one there was earlier.
This. I avoid coming here before picking up my prizes because I like the surprise. In the past this has meant I've fallen foul to glitches which I could have known about if I'd come here. Or like today when clicking collect doesn't seem to be doing anything. So I come to NC to check if anyone else has the problem and... well there they are, impossible to avoid. Turns out at least someone *is* able to collect them. And now I won't be surprised.

I could see more argument for not having to spoilertext discussion of the prizes, because that doesn't so much leap out at you the second you load the page. But I still think it's a considerate thing to do. I know the words "paint brush" would inevitably leap out at me from a block of text ;0)

Come on, it's only one little click which takes no time at all to load - is that really so much trouble?

And after all that... am I the only person who can't collect a prize today? It simply reloads the page (although it's the correct process_adventcalendar url).

Oh, that's interesting. It works if I navigate in from the Explore page, but not from the link at the bottom of New Features. *Investigates* Ah-ha! The link in New Features has a stray "/" at the end, which breaks the process. Ooops.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I'm going to say that the official line is that spoiler tags are not required, but they are polite, so if you want to add them, please do. Especially on days when paint brushes are given out, hehehe.
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Okay I just wanted to post to say, Kamil, you need to change your avatar xD;;; i'm getting SO confused! I keep thinking "Kamil posted on this thread before, not Zebru... wait a minute... @____@" xD
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I also prefer spoiler tags, personally, as I like to be surprised.
Neopets wishlists: here
Teragram

Post by Teragram »

Yeah, I like spoiler tags. I click on these threads because I am sort of compulsive about clicking on all the new thread links that are at all interesting, and there might be some information in here that's interesting without spoiler-y. But, yeah, whatever works. I mean I probably should just go get my prizes first but it seems like to much trouble for some reason. We are all lazy in our own different internet ways, I guess.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Huh? *looks*

*headeskx1000*

See, this is what happens when I do other stuff while watching Dexter kill people. I hit the wrong file when I upload something to photobucket, and then, I still don't notice when copying the URL, because come on, Dexter, with a scalpel in his hand!!, and then I do stupid stuffs. xDD

Sorry, all, and especially you, Zebru. I wasn't trying to jam your vibes. xD

*fixes*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Dexter is a grand excuse for anything. <3
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

ROFL XD Kamil, I hope you know I wasn't trying to be all WTF BITCH CHANGE YOUR AVATAR >:(

But thank you all the same xD Much less confusing now! I guess it shows how dependent we all are on avatars to recognize people xD
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Heheh, no worries, I was convinced my computer was acting up - like that odd time when there was inexplicably a neopets item in my subeta inventory...

I'm sure you could have only improved my image while doing your devious doppelganging ;)
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

So, spoiler tags are in, then?
Spoiler: open/close
Christmas Pile of Soot

Scientist Wig

The scientist wig isn't wearable? Lame, TNT.
Pfizzgig

Post by Pfizzgig »

@ Officer 1BDI - Agreed 100%.. Though the cuteness of the other prize almost makes up for it.

Oddly appropriate too, since my labs decided to spit out a Christmas colour change today :/
Teragram

Post by Teragram »

Totally! It would be perfect and fun and delightful as a wearable...now it's just kind of annoying.