Vintage game store

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Pulse

Vintage game store

Post by Pulse »

I was near my university and found a vintage game store and they were selling the forth collection of all the neopet plushies with the key quest codes for 70$. Anyone think I should pick it up?
Kantark

Re: Vintage game store

Post by Kantark »

Depends on a) whether you want it, and b) whether you can afford it. I don't know how much the plushies are worth, I suppose if you keep anything like that for long enough it will increase in value (but ofcourse you could be talking 40 years + ). A vintage game store sounds immensely cool, though!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Pulse

Post by Pulse »

Hah, I really want it for the Key Quest tokens! lol!
Also, the vintage game store is awesome. Got a lot of N64 games there that I used to play with, like smash bros and play it with my buddies on weekends some times :P
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I'm pretty sure the Key Quest codes were one use - so it depends on if they've been used or not. If they haven't been used and key quest tokens are something you collect (or you know people that collect them that might buy, etc), then it might be worth it. But eBay is probably the better place to price check.

For me it'd mostly depend on what plushies they were - a lot of the plushies weren't species I'm fond of at all.

That's a pretty cool find though, nice nostalgia.
Pulse

Post by Pulse »

I talked to the owner when I went, and they assured me none of the codes were used. Cheapest I could find on ebay was 76$ not including 30$ shipping. lol.
Always wanted the dark nova token but 70$ is expensive. Don't think I can afford it at this point, being a student at university and trying to afford basic living expenses, and books. :P