Is Jazzy okay?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Is Jazzy okay?

Post by Nogitsune »

She seems not to have been here in a month.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Madge

Re: Is Jazzy okay?

Post by Madge »

She's fine, I spoke to her on facebook on Tuesday ! I've sent her a link to this thread so she can report her state of good health while blinking otherwise in morse code.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Madge wrote: 22 Jun 2019 07:57 am She's fine, I spoke to her on facebook on Tuesday ! I've sent her a link to this thread so she can report her state of good health while blinking otherwise in morse code.
Thanks for letting me know!
Madge

Post by Madge »

It's lovely that you'd worry about her. I'd be flattered personally if you posted worrieda bout me not logging onto a virtually dead forum :)

I love that you keep posting the colours by the way! I always look at the post in my RSS reader, which probably doesn't show as a visit....
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Madge wrote: 22 Jun 2019 07:02 pm It's lovely that you'd worry about her. I'd be flattered personally if you posted worrieda bout me not logging onto a virtually dead forum :)

I love that you keep posting the colours by the way! I always look at the post in my RSS reader, which probably doesn't show as a visit....
Well, the forums being what they are, I try not to worry too much if someone hasn't posted in a while, but eventually I do.

Thanks! I plan to keep posting colours until I can't. I'm honestly not sure. One of the worst things about a virtual community is if someone vanishes it's often hard to find out why.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Hey, thank you for this - but you don't have to don't worry about me :) I've been busy, but the other issue was I'd had problems with my password recovery email address so after I picked a nice secure password, then forgot it, it was all a bit too secure...
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Jazzy wrote: 23 Jun 2019 11:51 pm Hey, thank you for this - but you don't have to don't worry about me :) I've been busy, but the other issue was I'd had problems with my password recovery email address so after I picked a nice secure password, then forgot it, it was all a bit too secure...
Well, I usually assume RL stuff has happened, so I try not to panic. I'm glad you got your password straightened out!