So, how do you make your neopoints?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
chocolatefairy13

Re: So, how do you make your neopoints?

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

I play games, do dailies, stock market, food club (for sure!) and Key Quest.
I've been playing Key Quest for less than a week, and I've already won 2 paint brushes, plus many codestones and neggs.

You'd think that I'd be rich, but I spend NP like crazy!
I guess that's what it's there for. LOL
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

i just play games and that is all i have a complete list of games i rotate and someday i may go into the stock market and i do not play key quest my computer has a spaz attack every time i try to load it.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Woah there, this is an awfully old thread to be reviving. Please try not to post in threads that are too old.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

It is stickied, though. I'm going to open this up and ask people whether they're still using it, given the age and therefore possible irrelevance of some of the techniques; if people aren't, I'll unsticky this and lock it again.

So, people: are you still using this? :P I'll need a few replies to make a decision.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Honestly, I haven't looked at this thread probably since the last time it was used in January xD I was really confused about why Joey was posting on it today, haha!
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Oops, missed that it was stickied. Sorry about that! I have no feelings one way or another on whether it stays open, I was just looking at the dates.
Madge

Post by Madge »

I think it's definitely a thread people should be able to add to whenever they want, though it's quite looong and makes me wonder if anybody really has the stomach to go through the whole thing.

Maybe re-creating it and asking people to re-post could be fun? I don't know though :). I'd probably just copy and paste my "USE THE STOCKMARKET NAH" posts from years ago!
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Personally, I'd rather see it open and left stickied.

I could understand if it were cluttering up the board, but it seems like there are few enough that it isn't a problem. It's an interesting reference board, even if you only need to read it once, it has a lot of information. For people who are newer to Neopets, it's easy to direct people here and gives some idea how standard Neopians make money.

I suppose it might be valid to unsticky this and start a new thread, although I'm not sure how much has really changed since it was started in '06. I went through the first few pages and none of it seemed like things that aren't useful, unless restocking times have changed. Also, Ty's original point about a sticky thread preventing repetitive topics on the subject still stands.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I agree with Tiel.

Another good thing would be a follow-up. Games are 10X until the end of the month, so for daily games, perhaps people good at GAME OF DAY could do a miniguide, to help us people. :)
BazookaBabe

Post by BazookaBabe »

I usually play the games a bunch, do the dailies, the usual. In the past few days, however, I've also tried out the stock market. It's like a miracle * * I love it.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

I make my neopoints by selling off the massive stockpile of rare potions and battledome weapons which mysteriously appeared in my Safety Deposit Box after my account was stolen and returned to me. Whoever stole it changed half my pets and things, so they were apparently going to use it as their own account and must have transferred crap from other thefts.

17 million now, when I barely broke 100k in the bank my first...seven or eight years of playing?
Themacwe

Post by Themacwe »

I'm in university now so I have almost no time to make neopoints during the week since I'm in Pre-med :(
But I usually play games and do my dailies and such :)

Just really sad my account got frozen because it was hacked and I never got it back so now I'm back on my really old account with nothing on it :(

Oh well!
ketralli

Post by ketralli »

Well, going on a not-very-daily trip from the Wheel of excitement to the Discarded Grundo Plushie to Coltzan's shrine makes a decent amount..
Ah ha ha..
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

My three ways are restocking at the Almost Abandoned Attic, 3 games of Key Quest a day, and the Stock Market. I also can play games, but I usually don't bother.

I make approx. 40-50K a day doing this (though it's extremely variable - what restocks I get, what I get from my keys, and how my stocks are doing :P).
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I just open my habituarium at the start of the day, put all my little bugs in place and in the evening I take the poor exhausted bugs and put them to bed and click on all my crystals...