So, how do you make your neopoints?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Usul_Princess

Re: So, how do you make your neopoints?

Post by Usul_Princess »

Dailies, and FC. All FC, all the time. *pets it*

Yay for high-stakes gambling!!
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Stocks mostly these days, along with a bit of reselling. I sometimes restock as well which can be very profitable, though I never have the time or motivation.
HalfLucy

Post by HalfLucy »

I never restock :<

I'm using my time this summer to play the games, seeing as I know how to get 3000 a day from each game. Pterattack and Faerie Caves are super easy.

There's mold on my avocado D:

da: k e c e n (no spaces)
livejournal: k e c e n (no spaces)
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I don't. Before, I'd get it all through selling items, but I don't have anything valuable left and I don't sell much anymore. XD And I can't restock. I do plots and get expensive prizes and sell them. That's always a nice boost.
Aquiest

Post by Aquiest »

Stocks, dailies and sometimes games. I'm much too impatient to restock.
Eclipse on Subeta/Not very active on Neo anymore.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Wow, I posted on here over two years ago, like most of the people who have posted here I guess. :)

I still do the things I posted earlier. Now it's mostly selling off stuff I get from dailies, playing a few games (I play Kass Basher EVERY day, an easy 3K right there for me), stocks, and now also Food Club. Although most TCGs are hard to sell, I really miss them and wish they hadn't been discontinued.

My goals are super-lofty now, and I won't be heartbroken if I never reach them...mostly expensive battle weaponry and enough Booktastic Books to get a trophy. Not likely. :P
Fury

Post by Fury »

Restocking is how I make most of my neopoints, although I've also got 1.3mil in the Stock Market (I'm at a loss of 15% currently, LOL) and investment items that I think are going to soar in price (i.e. BK Item Code prizes) in my gallery. I've also recently started to bet on the Food Club which yields a nice profit!

I don't seem to make money from Keyquest anymore, aside from the pure NP you win, as all the codestones I get go into training my battle pet and all neggs are being turned into tokens to save up for a Cool Negg. :D
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

AliceSuttle wrote:although I've also got 1.3mil in the Stock Market (I'm at a loss of 15% currently, LOL)
So I'm not the only one. I'm starting to worry about it, I only have 75K left to put into stocks and there's nothing close to my sell point. I don't want to just stop buying stocks because I can't afford it. I might have to earn NP another way. :)
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I've finally gotten my shop to a size/mall where I'm making a decent profit from it, though it is a lot of work. But when I want to try to make nps fast, I try to do super jobs. Though the good job coupons keep going up and up in price.

I want to remember to start betting on Food Club again. I have over 2 mil in winnings there already, but stopped about a year or so ago when I had a long streak of only little or no wins.

I buy stocks daily, but only get a small payoff now and then. (I sell at 60+.)

My pet recently made it to Ninja training school, so that pretty much eats up the nps as fast as I can make them.
covet

Post by covet »

Well, I need to figure out some way to make money now that my stockpile of codestones has dried up. Training is currently eating up around 18 codestones a day (though that will half once Tierce is up to level 50).

I have a g3 mac computer which means it's too old to play keyquest on, so I can't earn codestones there. I have around a mil tied up in stocks which are all currently at rock bottom.

I can't remember how to play food club? At least, I remember winning pretty regularly, but after two weeks of losses I think I must be doing it wrong.

Games I'm making 15k or so per day at. That goes into my stocks. So yeah, halp pls?
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Fury

Post by Fury »

covet wrote:Well, I need to figure out some way to make money now that my stockpile of codestones has dried up. Training is currently eating up around 18 codestones a day (though that will half once Tierce is up to level 50).

I have a g3 mac computer which means it's too old to play keyquest on, so I can't earn codestones there. I have around a mil tied up in stocks which are all currently at rock bottom.

I can't remember how to play food club? At least, I remember winning pretty regularly, but after two weeks of losses I think I must be doing it wrong.

Games I'm making 15k or so per day at. That goes into my stocks. So yeah, halp pls?
This page always has recommended Food Club bets and I swear by it:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml? ... andy_92119

There's also this petpage, which is more neatly laid out, but I notice he doesn't do a day-by-day running:

http://www.neopets.com/~LordPuffikins

Pianoru always makes a comment about that particular day of bets - if she says that it's a rubbish day or not worth betting at all, just go along with that. Sometimes she won't put any bets up at all if the odds are particularly awful.
I've only been betting on FC for about 2 weeks but I've made a profit every single time apart from once (last night in fact, haha) so it's definitely worth it!

As for other ways to earn codestones apart from Keyquest, I can only suggest sniping. It doesn't matter if you don't have the Super Shop Wizard because the regular one will do just fine! :D
covet

Post by covet »

My poor little computer is far too slow for any kind of wiz sniping thesedays, which also rules out restocking, even if I had the patience for it. But ooh, handy petpage, thank you!
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Aster

Post by Aster »

I restock but it really depends on the time of day (how many people are online) and how spazzy I am when I restock. Sometimes I come off making 300k (if I restock an UB or something of the sort) and sometimes, zilch. I have even lost heaps on NP on days when I was just out of it. :(
Fuzzy
Human Avatar: 7837

Post by Fuzzy »

I've tried restocking, but I just don't have the patience for it. I just play games and bet on the food club. Food club is amazing. On a good day, I make over 100k.

These two pet pages have great info on which games to play:
http://www.neopets.com/~kissmoto
http://www.neopets.com/~Finnziie
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Great, now I'm back to WC'ing. :P I'm not nearly good enough in this game (compared to the real champions) to get consistent pieces each hour I try, but it's fair enough that I'm not going mad or wasting TOO much time and effort. It's a fast and easy-for-me game, so I'm not always fretting over a hard-earned score getting shot down by someone better/luckier.

I'm collecting and selling off duplicate pieces. I think it's fun that way, and there's no flip-flopping on worrying whether it's better to convert or sell.. :D