Lost Desert

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.

Should Lost Desert be one land or separate ones?

One Land called Lost Desert
No votes
Separate Lands (Sakhmet and Qasala are like Meridell and Brightvale on the map but could still call the area around them the Lost Desert)
100%
Other (please explain)
No votes

Total votes: 2

Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Lost Desert

Post by Nogitsune »

Not sure this'll get a lot of responses, but here goes. If Neopia were somehow remade, would you want Lost Desert as a single region or would you want it to be separate lands (Sakhmet, Qasala, etc.)?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Re: Lost Desert

Post by Jazzy »

I think it would be cool if they made more of the individual areas everywhere on the map. I feel like in the early days of the site the areas had their own character and lore and stuff...though how much is just rose-tinted spectacles, I'm not sure!
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Re: Lost Desert

Post by Nogitsune »

Jazzy wrote: 27 Oct 2021 09:16 pm I think it would be cool if they made more of the individual areas everywhere on the map. I feel like in the early days of the site the areas had their own character and lore and stuff...though how much is just rose-tinted spectacles, I'm not sure!
Each of the lands was thematic early on, though once Neovia and Quasala were introduced their inclusion as part of the larger-themed worlds of Haunted Woods and Lost Desert became a bit questionable. Both the Haunted Woods and Lost Deserts are certainly wide regions, but if they have subsections those ought to be their own areas on the map. Of course, I'd love to see them use that old Nickelodeon map for a new world map.

Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.