What is *your* Neopian Justice fantasy?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
TCD

Post by TCD »

Kantark wrote:And, for extra credit, re-running some classic NT comics from back when they were allowed to be a bit subversive- e.g. 'Poor Dr_Death'.
Skitty wrote:Offtopic: Poor Dr_Death was the best comic the NT ever had. EVER. I still have my hoard of Dr_Death advent plushies I collected in honor of that comic.
That comic was illustrated by Katie Hopkins, who is the wife (then girlfriend) of Dave Hopkins, illustrator of JACK. Those familiar with the JACK comic may recognize a certain sin in this Poor Dr_Death comic here when Mr. Hopkins took a guest strip. [/useless trivia]

Neopian Justice? I want my pets to be converted back. That is all.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Irish Neopets. They've only been saying they would for four years now. I've only been sending in four editorials a day reminding them for three.

I also want Neopets in Welsh but thats only so I can laugh at all the y's and party hats.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

TCD wrote:That comic was illustrated by Katie Hopkins, who is the wife (then girlfriend) of Dave Hopkins, illustrator of JACK. Those familiar with the JACK comic may recognize a certain sin in this Poor Dr_Death comic here when Mr. Hopkins took a guest strip. [/useless trivia]
Yep, that was the sort of subversive I was thinking about... blimey!

(A couple of years back I read all the Jack strips in one sitting, way into the wee small hours. Couldn't sleep after.)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark