Petpet match for a spotted lupe!

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Rah

Petpet match for a spotted lupe!

Post by Rah »

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Ruskoh

Ruskoh is a quad, very much normal african-dog-like bone-gatherer for my pet Daeti. He roams mystery island digging up/fetching bones and twigs that Daeti uses in her potions. Simple enough, but I CANNOT figure out a petpet for him, and he looks so naked without one! And it's been 397 days of not being able to decide XD SO I NEED YOUR HELP!

I can go either or with colours or personality matching - my pet Daeti has a green symol because I'd always imagined her being helped by a semi-blind mole who was really in touch with the textures and smells of ingredients. Squidlas the maraquan acara has a marquan grackle bug cos it looks like an adorable depressed lobster. Which cracked me up.

Currently the camelior is the only one I've found with a 'helpful' personality - that is, it can hold stuff with its tail and hands so that could be useful for holding bones, but iunno.
The tyrannian zebie. Gosh I just want this 'cause it's cute. But 1.8 million price tag XD
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Re: Petpet match for a spotted lupe!

Post by thelonetiel »

Sklydes are some of my favorite petpets. Maybe not what you're looking for, but at least a thought. :)
Felid

Post by Felid »

Might I suggest a Juma?

It's a fellow canine (albeit of a Foxy variety) and seems to have the same colour palette as the Spotted Lupe.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I've never seen the first petpet you listed. It looks so oddly unNeopets-like. Almost like something from Chris Sanders. I think it's the chubby hands with the droopy nubs. I would go with that one, even though the zebie is cute.
Hittnut

Post by Hittnut »

I don't know if you already made your choice, if you didn't, you could try these: :D

Helpful Canines
Image Image
A cute mongrel that delights in finding small treats for your Neopet!

Specialized in bone finding!

Image Image
This pretty puppy will fetch anything that is thrown for it. It eats almost anything! It loves children, too!

Maybe an apprentice, still learning how to fetch bones without chewing on them
Image Image
Not exactly known on their burrowing or fetching skills, but another friendly puppy choice.

Lucky Charms
Image Image Image Image
Maybe Ruskoh believes that keeping this creatures around, he might have more luck on his quests, maybe they were a gift from his shaman apprentice friend Daeti, specially charmed for him.

Living Bones
Image Image
Reanimated bones or just lucky finds that Ruskoh decided to keep for himself?

Other
A cute color match. =)

Names: Respectively, Doglefox, Tyrannian Doglefox, Spotted Puppyblew, Island Puppyblew, Island Anubis, Tyrannian Anubis, Desert Rock, Faerie Geb, Sunutek, Tekkal, Skelly, Sklyde, Tyrannian Ettaphant