Petpet match for chocolate kacheek?

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Captain_Awesome

Petpet match for chocolate kacheek?

Post by Captain_Awesome »

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Fezzeh

Looking for brown and/or red and/or white petpets to match her, and I want to avoid greens you see in her customization because they're subject to change. Or I could keep the Harris, but the "Zapped" thing is really annoying.

Also, is there a code to put a border around the petpet and the neomail/petpage buttons?
Hittnut

Re: Petpet match for chocolate kacheek?

Post by Hittnut »

Here you go! I tried to pick the ones that matched her color or looked more like candy.

Chocolate-like

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Respectively: Brown Scarabug, Crocalu, Vacana, Desert Crabula, Brown Kimbi, Kiiyak, Maraquan Geb, Halloween Vullard, Brown Puppyblew, Christmas Snorkle, Christmas Puppyblew, Pirate Mallard, Pirate Poppit, Tyrannian Baabaa, Tyrannian Bikiwan, Brown Pawkeet, Brown Millipod, Yellow Mibblie, Werhond, Brown Polarchuck and Brown Ona.

Red and/or White

Image ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Respectively: Orange Sludgy, Christmas Alkanore, Christmas Arkmite, Mutant Noil, Red Barlow, Faerie Pofew, Maraquan Ghostkerchief, Candychan, Christmas Snowickle

Melted Chocolate-like
ImageImageImageImage
Respectively: Clay Meturf, Scamander, Angelpuss Snorkle and Warf. Other clays are just as fine.

Hope you like it~ :mrgreen:
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

I think just a plain ol' Jinjah would be cute. ^^ Or a red one, if you want to spend a bit extra.

Image Image

Some other possiblilites:

ImageImageImageImage

I also second Hittnut's Brown Polarchuck suggestion. While it's not a perfect color match, their smiles match very nicely!
Captain_Awesome

Post by Captain_Awesome »

I'm kind of feeling the Kiiyak. :o
Aard_Rinn

Post by Aard_Rinn »

I think the thought of a white chocolate petpet with a chocolate pet is cute! perhaps a white slorg; they have that sort of creamy colour that might make a good candy!