Petpet Match for a Baby Jubjub?

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Mari

Petpet Match for a Baby Jubjub?

Post by Mari »

[First post here, longtime-lurker. Hi, everyone. c8]

I recently returned to Neopets after a year-long hiatus- with the intention of starting over completely. It may sound really dumb to any long-time users, but I wasn't the smartest youngin' about saving NP, so I never really gathered any painted pets, petpets, or valuable items- nor did I participate in any plots (thought they were too complicated back then- oh, silly me!)

Now, that I'm a little bit more intelligent about saving up my NP, painting and buying petpets is finally up on my alley. Taking things one step at a time, I now have only one pet- Ancolie. Right now, she's a Cloud Jubjub and at first I thought she was adorable!... But then I found two things, in particular, that really bother me: One being the crooked mouth (to which I attempted to remedy by applying a mismatched scarf on her, this scarf being the only one to cover the mouth), and the second being her gigantic feet which, while inevitable due to her species and normally I don't mind, is just such a MIND-NUMBINGLY BRIGHT shade of blue that it gives me vertigo just looking at it. o m o

To remedy that situation, I decided to paint her baby.

; m ; However, now I'm at a loss of what petpet would nicely match her.

(How do you guys do dem transparent images anyway ngh.)

The binkie (dummy) is optional, so I accept matches with and without her binkie.
Ailiel

Re: Petpet Match for a Baby Jubjub?

Post by Ailiel »

I love baby jubjubs, I think this is a lovely choice!

I have a Goldy with mine:

Image Image

Obviously a match I love! But here are a few other options for you:

Image Image Image Image Image

Also, any plushie petpet usually looks great with babies:

Image Image etc., just pick your favorite species!
Mari

Post by Mari »

Thanks for the help. C8

Right now I'm stuck between a:

Image Image Image
Goldy, Yellow Floud, or Yellow Pofew. ; m ;

Right now I'm inching toward the Yellow Floud, because of its obvious colour match, but I'm just not sure. Is it too cheesy to have it match so much?

In terms of plushies, the only one I seem to find myself satisfied with is the Plushie Yullie:

Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

Well I for one love the goldy. :D

I do love pofews as a petpet, but don't think they work all that well with baby jubs. Too sinister! I do like the floud match a lot also, and don't find it obvious at all! More complimentary than anything, with the blue eyes, roundness, and cheerful disposition.

Either that or the goldy, you really can't go wrong.
Mari

Post by Mari »

I decided to go with the Yellow Floud. I'll possibly buy a Pinchit to compliment it as well. c: Thanks, by the way, for the help.