Korbat Paintbrush/coloring choice

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
dillpickleking

Korbat Paintbrush/coloring choice

Post by dillpickleking »

I have a Korbat who I created not to long ago who is one of my favorite pets. However, he is fairly boring compared to my other pets, who have been transformed/colored/painted, ECT, and make him look a little bland in comparison. I would never abandon him, but Korbats don't offer a lot of good cheap paintbrush/coloring options, (they're not very exciting). I really like the Transmogrification Potion (Mutant Color) but it is pretty expensive, and the only way I see possible is to trade for one. I really like the sneaky/mischievous look of the mutant korbat, so I don't know what to do. Basically what I'm asking is- any good, not extremely expensive coloring options for the Korbat, yet not cheap or easy to get (not starry, cloud, glowing, sketch, ect) Or, is there any possible way to get a Transmogrification potion for cheaper?
Larkspurlane

Re: Korbat Paintbrush/coloring choice

Post by Larkspurlane »

If I were you I would look into pet trading, except that you're attached to that particular korbat. There are so many FFQs UFT. Also, I can't believe that korbat TPs are posted at 3m. @_@

Do you have a character in mind for him (however vague)? Some korbat colours I like:

Image Fiery bat of death. I was kind of hiatus'd for the magma pool thing but I think the colour is still available for people?
Image Fitting colour for a korbat.

Others I like but probably cost-prohibitive or otherwise difficult to obtain:
Image Rawr
Image Do you have the lab ray? Alternate option, trade a different pet for a BN korbat with casings and just yoink the casings.
Image Also lab ray/FFQ
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
dillpickleking

Re: Korbat Paintbrush/coloring choice

Post by dillpickleking »

I know what you mean, 3m for a semi-rare color? They could go a little cheaper..,. But anyway, I really like your color picks. And I totally forgot about ghost, which is really fitting for the korbat and not expensive compared to *annoyed expression* some other potions...
Thanks!