Best Color for Xweetok?

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
greeneggsandgraham

Best Color for Xweetok?

Post by greeneggsandgraham »

I know this is one of the vaguer questions, but here me out. I have the following pets:

ImageImageImage

And then I have:

What color of Xweetok would match the undead theme of the other three pets? I thought eventide was cool looking, but I've really grown out of it. Thanks for your time! :D
I can't figure out how to post my banner, so just imagine it here. <3 Much love!
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Re: Best Color for Xweetok?

Post by thelonetiel »

Quick link to all the Xweetok colors: http://neocolours.me.uk/viewpet.php?col ... happy+male

Halloween and Darigan come immediately to mind.
Image Image

Darigan would take some customization in order to match. The default eyes are awful. But most of the contacts look like they should help (though I don't entirely trust Dress to Impress and things like weird contacts, so it may be worth looking into before spending money on the brush).

The Pure White ones look cool for instance and match the pupil-less-ness of the others.

Very Gargoyle like to match the rest.

I think Elderly could easily be made to be zombie like. Tyrannian could be interesting too, though bolder colors than the rest (maybe put a rolling fog type item on, to dull the colors?) The expression on Ghost is better than most xweetoks, and that part is hard to change via customization, so I'm kinda fond of that idea as well.
Image Image Image

I keep wanting to do a White Witch Doctor pet, I think the Christmas Xweetok could pull it off if you worked on the customization:

Five Minutes with DTI:
http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1027718
greeneggsandgraham

Re: Best Color for Xweetok?

Post by greeneggsandgraham »

Thank you for your in-depth reply! I'm figuring out how to get some cool contacts - the NC Mall doesn't have any stocked or something like that. D:

Graham thanks you! c:
I can't figure out how to post my banner, so just imagine it here. <3 Much love!