Adoptables Directory - 2022

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Umbra

Adoptables Directory - 2022

Post by Umbra »

Hi, hope ya'll don't mind that I created a forum account just to post this, but I realized that without the indexing of pet pages, that it's near impossible to search for adoptables on Google anymore. However this post Adoptables Directory [IMAGE HEAVY!] is very visible in Google when searching "neopets makeables" or "neopets adoptables" but sadly, many of those pages no longer exist. The pets have either been purged or pages cleared for many of them. So figured I might try to compile an updated list of active adoptable sites.

For now, I'm just gonna provide links to Adoptable directories and multi-species pages. I may list out other individual pages later. I may also post sample images of each species if I see interest.

Note: You will now need to be logged into neopets.com to access any petpages.

Adoptable Directories
neopets.com/~Toyest
Toyest Adoptables Directory
neopets.com/~Shecci
The Adoptables Phonebook
neopets.com/~Purmars
Dessert Pets Directory -- Lists Dessert-themed Adoptables

Multi-Species
Adoptables by Shade, neopets.com/~ParasiticPlague

XOX adoptables

----------

Please feel free to contribute pages! Also, if this top level post needs updating and I forget to check back on this forum, I will likely be reachable on neo as espeons_darkside. Thanks!

More Useful Pages I Maintain (on Neopets)
Neopets Current Events + Resources Page - neopets.com/~events
Tear's BD training guide - neopets.com/~Tear
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Re: Adoptables Directory - 2022

Post by Jazzy »

This is a great resource, thanks for posting it! I remember when there were adoptables all over the place...
Aqua

Re: Adoptables Directory - 2022

Post by Aqua »

Are people still into adoptables then? Wasn't sure if that died out. I still have all the ones I created, but they're so ancient now.