Keep Me Amused

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
EarwenAncalime

Keep Me Amused

Post by EarwenAncalime »

I've about to fly for 10 1/2 hours to Mexico and i'll draw your pet while I'm up there;

This is the only exmaple I have of my Trad art scanned and I'm leaving tomorrow so I'll take a few 20 or so requests ^^ Pm or post here

Example:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/ ... edNaur.png

Please?
EDIT:
Spots:
1.Contextual
2.Tephrono
3.Jacquerie
4.Meaux
5.Raenthal
6.Nicolaius
7.Civitru
8.Emboite
9.Tadrith
10. Lithocarpus
11.Astrid
Last edited by EarwenAncalime on 26 Jun 2006 12:26 pm, edited 11 times in total.
TCD

Post by TCD »

OOoh, I want art! Can I think a minute or ten to figure out which pet I'd like drawn, and edit this post then?

EDIT: Alrighty, couldn't decide so I let the dice decide for me. (XP Great thing about being a gamer-wannabe. I've got lotsa cool dice to make my decisions.) However this is the one pet I don't have true refrences for. I'd like you to do Contexutal, who is a to-be Darigan Draik S/he is going to be the neopets representation of my fursona, The Cheshire Dragon. Just a bit of background.

Contextual is a regular-looking Darigan Draik, but without the ear flap thingies or the mane. Hir horns are gold instead of silver, same with the claws. Also, hir eyes are blue, with black markings. (See TCD ref pics). Most differently is the coloring. While the belly scales stay that silver-ish grey, Contextual is striped pink and purple.

TCD REF PICS:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/ ... nownso.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/ ... _skitz.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/ ... fsheet.jpg (Good one for the eye markings and colors.)

Mucho love, and if you think that this isn't going to be pleasant for you, please let me know and I'll switch pets. I look forward to seeing Contextual done by you!
Last edited by TCD on 25 Jun 2006 07:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

Sure - you're helping me a great deal. If possible references would be good...
syldssuf

Post by syldssuf »

You can draw Tephrono if you want. http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?sel ... g=tephrono

He's just a typical Malevolent Sentient Poogle Plushie... except with a micro-fusion powered, maraging steel endoskeleton.
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

Cool - No thats Fine I'll do the dragon - I love a challenge ^^

Also yea I'll Do Tephrono!
Mythic

Post by Mythic »

Oooh, well I have absolutely no art for Jacquerie my Faerie Yurble yet. He's pretty much a regular Fae-Yurble but carries a wooden toy sword and thinks he's going to save Meridell from another invasion :P

If you have time, I'd also like to request a picture of his petpet Meaux, who is a Mazzew -a Faerie one - although they don't exist yet! Would love to see someone's idea of one, the only thing I ask is for it to be a similar colour scheme to Jacques.

Hope you have a safe trip!
Yfandes

Post by Yfandes »

I would be VERY happy if i got a request in :D

Raenthal my new yellow lupe (yay for yellow!)

His trousers are a very dark foresty green and his boots are plain ol' brown. The staff is quite important to the character so please include that :P (the little shape on the very end is supposed to be a howling wolf :oops:)Also the cloak is long and comes right down, almost touching the ground ^_^ He is telekenetic incase you enjoy drawing hovering objects and it would be great if you work in the fact he is a herbalist/healer by a haveing a belt with pouches of herbs and potion bottles or whatever... Use your imagination :D You can alter his design with that to make him seem more healerly/make him look better too as I don't think i achieved the right wandering-rangerly-mystical-benevolent-healer look myself. lol

I hope you enjoy your time in mexico :D
8): Laura
Current Aim: 4months+ side account to transfer pets *wills time to go faster*
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

I've added you all to my list ^^ I hope I get mroe - spread the word...
carsandtrains

Post by carsandtrains »

Ooh, draw Nicolaius.

That's the best reference picture I have. :D He's got a tunic and just regular old blue trousers and black boots with gold buckles.

Oh wait...

It's old but it works. So like, that without the crest on the tunic.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Have fun on your flight :D

Hmmm...how about Civitru, my tempermental Spotted Eyrie.
You can read about her on her lookup here. There's a refrence pic there as well.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Kudosandhuzzah

Post by Kudosandhuzzah »

If you're up for it:

http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?sel ... ng=Emboite

Emboite is my French, pretentious, elegant, over-the-top ballet master. He looks just like a typical Royalboy Zafara, but he has the purple cape pictured in the corner of his lookup, instead of the regular one.

I don't have any art of him, so there's no reference, but I can answer any questions you have. Thanks so much!
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

:D

Heheh thankies all ^^ if I have time I'll take more!!! So hurry!
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

I hope your still there. :)

Could you draw Tadrith, my (future) Darigan Eyrie?

Pictures are here.

He looks like a normal Darigan Eyrie, only his fur is more of a brown-purple and he's frontfeet are raptorbirdfeet.
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

Ooh, could you possibly draw Lithocarpus? She is an average Tyrannian Usul, cheerful and such. Only thing is, she carries her Snarhook around by it's nose, and when she is upset, she swings the snarhook at the people who piss her off :D

I like your art, and i hope you have fun on your trip!

http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?sel ... ithocarpus
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
roger9614462

Post by roger9614462 »

Well, if you want, you can draw Astrid, my Darigan Pteri. Here's her custom design :

She's basically a young twisted-minded girl who loves to torture her toys. She have a Plushie Gangee. Thanks!

Have fun on your trip!