Two Redos and One New Color

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Hopefully this Torrent means that there will be the Angelic, Reborn and Graveyard redraws soon I'm going to wait before I used my Bloodred, Angelic and Reborn Potion money until the Angelic and Reborn Torrent get a revamp, after seeing this one I just hope they live up to it! (I'd like NyauNyau's Reborn Torrent certainly) and as for Angelic, I can just imagine what the artists will produce. *looks at shimmering Torrents*

I wonder since some pets are getting redraws, will the swampies be tackled as they were in galactic?
Image Image Image Image
These are artwork of Swampies ^_^; I like the galactics it hardly looks like the Common one, it's much more beautiful the reborns artwork looks ancient it's nice, but it does look old I like the necklace. Angelic and Bloodred are like the Torrent, old boring art that could/can be made into beautiful pieces.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Yeah, swampies are on the to-do list *pokes at inconsistencies*. Not sure when though..
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Well I really like the idea of the Reborn Swampie, I just hope that when/if they update it they don't change it too much. I like the pendant and the patterns on it, but it just looks old, like the Angelic version. Bloodred is lame, but has potential, since I didn't think the Bloodred Torrent could look very good.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Aqua wrote:Yeah, swampies are on the to-do list *pokes at inconsistencies*. Not sure when though..
Oh good ^__^ what else is on the to-do list? :3
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Probably shouldn't go there too much.. Swampies are obvious though. ;P
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

Well, I don't really mind the way most Swampies look at the moment, so I hope they don't do anything drastic...
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
Elfwoman99

Post by Elfwoman99 »

I thought the Reborn Swampie looked like that because actual flames wouldn't make sense underwater. Or am I being too literal-minded?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Aqua wrote:Probably shouldn't go there too much.. Swampies are obvious though. ;P
Can you say if tigreans are on there? If not, I'm just going to assume they are -- they need it! I think a tiger pet has such potential.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

They probably are, because I'm fairly confident that the artist that originally drew Tigreans no longer works for the site.
Image Image
Rah

Post by Rah »

The original tigrean artist was Eevee1 (Suta-raito owner) and I believe she was employed freelance AGES ago, but since then the artists that draw the tigrean are Exhibbited and Rajani, who are both still on staff I believe.

The Tigrean probably will get a revamp though, it is a bit outdated.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

The original tigrean artist was Eevee1 (Suta-raito owner)
So THAT'S why the style looks familiar! Did she do the default Clawsion, too?
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I think she drew all the ones listed at the bottom here. Not sure though.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

*sigh* Some of her pets are still some of my favourites on the site... Shame she's no longer an artist there. I still go to Suta-raito all the time tho'.
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

adi_gallia wrote:I think she drew all the ones listed at the bottom here. Not sure though.
HA! I KNEW she did the Clawsion! xD Its style resembles some of the Poke'mon pics on her site that I'd stare at all the time.