Best new items ever? Possibly!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

Bubble tea? *is confused*

Uh... there's a bit of a culture clash here, methinks. Although from what I've read here, it looks, uh... tasty. Although I really have no idea what it tastes like.

Portugal sucks. Yup.
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Madge wrote:Also, I am glad someone agrees with me about the lid machine! I mentioned it to J-san (what I call Jason, because he is the epitome of all that is Asian and I'm rambling again), and he was like "no, it shakes it up too". BUT I LOOKED AT THEM MAKING IT - WATCHED THEM LIKE THE HAWK I AM - AND THEY USED A DIFFERENT, *SMALLER* MACHINE TO SHAKE IT.

So I was right.
Our bubble tea lady at House of Cha shakes the bubble tea up in a MARTINI SHAKER.

So I KNOW that machine is just for the lids!

So you are SUPER right, madge! I want one of those machines. Everything I own would have a bubble tea lid on it
Madge

Post by Madge »

Damnit, next time I go to sushi bento I will have to check if it's a martini shaker they use. Only I don't know what a martini shaker *is*.

Besides, I don't really eat at sushi bento much anyway. The turkish place next door has pides to die for..... *drool*
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

These are martini shakers

They are used to .. shake martinis! And margaritas and various other tasty mixed drinks.

And bubble tea!
Madge

Post by Madge »

Ah, they use something that's completely automated to do it, the Japanese people of sushi bento are too cool for using their own arms, yo!