I want unsubscribe premium, hope they get it. :\

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Lou 500

I want unsubscribe premium, hope they get it. :\

Post by Lou 500 »

So I subscribed to premium, I was in the trial version but thought 'Ah, screw it, this isn't as fun as I thought'.

I emailed techsupport@neomail.com, gave the information you're told to give and now I'm waiting, nervously.

I've closed my neopets account itself, it's gone. Will this effect the the subscription? I've still got the neomail account, blech.

*swears never to touch this service again*
reissue

Post by reissue »

Closing your neopets account will not affect the premium subscription and you need to manually cancel it, regardless of whether or not your neopets account is frozen or not.

neopets.com/~Leto#cancel

For canceling information :)
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

Thanks, I tried the live chat support (Oh god, I have to talk to them...) and the guy told me I have to send in the email.

Of course, I've already done that. :|

AUGH! I need to cancel this thing or I won't be able to sleep properly. Perhaps I'll send another email, only this time not from my neomail account.
Caz

Post by Caz »

Cancelling premium is tough. At first I was like "Hey, Paypal billing information? Cancel? Cool!" then they threatened to suspend my account, then I found an email to cancel somehow, so that worked luckily.

They really don't like it being done the easy way. Hopefully, the email should work. It worked for me.
gidget

Post by gidget »

I was paying by Paypal when I had premium. I tried cancelling by email but hadn't heard anything from them after two weeks, so I went onto my Paypal account and cancelled the payment agreement there. When they asked for the reason, I said that I'd tried to cancel through Neopets, but hadn't heard from them in a timely manner. That seemed to fix it.