RL Achievements and ToW-split 2/16/09

Non-neopets general discussion.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

My computers RAM is quickly dieing. I've barely been able to use my computer because of it, and since my latest medical mishap, I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to replace it. So I'm kinda fucked, yay!
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

My little brother is home from Costa Rica, YAY!
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
anzuronamin

Post by anzuronamin »

Woe: Me and my friend decided we wanted to make a cake today (the best cake ever - Chocolate and Sour Cream <333), but we screwed up majorly and it turned into a giant pile of....poo, it looked like.
Beh. There's a waste of food... T___T'''
covet

Post by covet »

It's my birthday!

(is being olds an achievement?)
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
sureq

Post by sureq »

Yes it is, means you're not dead yet.

So happy birthday!
ImageImage
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

Achievement! I was looking through my old bookmarks and I found a site I used to absolutely adore! It has beautiful pictures and gorgeous music. Check out all of the portals ^^

http://members.tripod.com/~Divanta/
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

My passport came yesterday! I'm leaving the country in two weeks (Already? Ack!) so I was getting pretty worried. I'm very relieved I don't have to start camping out on the "I'm traveling within two weeks and don't have my passport yet" hotline tonight.
Aurinona

Post by Aurinona »

I know all of my conversation lately has been about moving- sorry that this one's no different. Got the last stuff out of the old apartment with only five minutes left before the deadline. I am le tired, but very glad to be out of there!
Zap

Post by Zap »

covet wrote:It's my birthday!

(is being olds an achievement?)
You made another trip around the sun! Happy birthday. :)
Illuen wrote:My computers RAM is quickly dieing. I've barely been able to use my computer because of it, and since my latest medical mishap, I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to replace it. So I'm kinda fucked, yay!
Aww, damn it... let me donate you a stick from mine. It's like a kidney, I only really need one of them... maybe...
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

Achievement: The volume of Tokyo Mew Mew I bought from amazon.com came today.

Woe: It's in Spanish.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Woe: I have a cold. :( I rarely get sick, but when I do it's usually pretty bad. I actually had to leave work early today. I've used about a box and a half of tissues lol.
Image Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Time! Time! I have so much to say in so little time and it'd take me ages to type it out on my cell phone during my brake. First things first; I passed my driver's license exam. This means I am a legal solo driver until 2011. Yays. To celebrate I went with my dad to finally see Harry Potter. I must say, I love the girl who plays Luna and I generally like the movies much more than the books. Yeah, I said it. What are you going to do about it? That's what I thought. It's so much easier to get emotionally involved with the cast, and it's always been the other way round before.

But, alas! I have a woe. I was not able to finish the film. As the scene faded to black on Luna speaking of how they'd get to London, the film asploded. That's right, it melted right before my eyes. I've never seen such a thing, nor did I think it could ever happen now that everything is going digital, or so I thought. We were given free emergency passes to use whenever for whatever movie, since there was no timetable for when it would be fixed.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Yay: Lot's of work related yays today. First of all I got a second raise in as many months and I know make $8.10/hour. Unfortunately I won't be eligible for another until this time next year.

Secondly I'm transferring to shipping and receiving, which means I get to wear blue jeans and tennis shoes!

Finally, someone paid attention to all the complaining I was doing and scheduled me some decent hours. No more 10 hour days for Kyle! Also no more closing, the latest I have to work next week is 5pm! Yay!!
Image Image Image
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Double Posting = Bad, but this didn't really warrant an individual post.

Anyway, I found the most awesome cover song today. It makes me happy inside. Go listen to it:

Clicky It's the first song if you can't tell.
Image Image Image
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

My mother decided to buy me koi. I love koi. Koi are awesome.

But I wasn't ready yet. So I had to buy a 55 gallon tank, because they get huge. New tank means it's not cycled. Which means lots of ammonia and dead fish. So the yellow and black one died today. Seems the daily 1/3 water changes weren't enough to keep the ammonia levels down. And I can't order the bio-spira for the aquarium until my money goes over to paypal.

The other three look like they're doing alright. They seem to have stopped clamping up after today's water change. And they actually eat, unlike the yellow one.

I have the worst luck when it comes to fish. >: